Ostrich Ferragamo or Wisteria spy bag?

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
I will be getting my Ostrich Ferragamo sometime early next week and I have to really really love this bag, for me to keep because the price is $2,950. But then I also have other bag in my mind and that's the Wisteria spy bag (forgot the price but it think it close to the ostrich or a little less). I need you help to decide which one do you think the better bag in long rung. The bag has to be classic, elegant, stylish, and can last for a long time. Thanks guys!!
Here are the pics I got from NM:

Ferragamo Ostrich.jpg

View attachment 4439

I like the design of the Ferragamo. I do love the color of the Spy, and the detailing on the bag is very nice :love: But, you said you're looking for something classic, elegant, and stylish, and I think the Ferragamo fits all three of these.

Thanks Cristina! You know sometimes I just need the assurance from people like you guys...he he..
I think I can feel that I am going to like the Ostrich more than the spy.

jag said:
That Ferragamo Ostrich bag is absolutely GORGEOUS! I would take that bag over the Spy bag anyday! It is a beauty- congrats!
I was js thinking the same. I think those ribbon thingies looke a bit weird. But you have to love it:love:

I guess I'm the odd man out. I'd go for the Spy. I'm not crazy about the style of that Ferragamo bag and I am uncomfortable with exotic skins. That's just my two cents. Let us know what you decide!

i have to vote for that beautiful SPY!!
the color looks so rich i love it!! and oh those flowers.. i'd day GO for it.. u might regret it when u cant find it later :cry: as the Ferragamo design is so traditional IMO.. and its color is just not as gorgeos as that SPY :love:

3monkeys said:
Another vote for the Ferragamo.
Sweetea, have you been to the Ferragamo outlet in San Marcos? It's worth a trip out there.

3mongkeys, well I have been to San Marcos once but never been to the Ferragamo outlet. Do you have their phone number there? I could call to see if they have the Ostrich. What is the diff between the outlet product and the regular product? Is there a big price diff between the two? I meant any price diff will be worth it if you are crazy about the bag I guess. I am not good about finding good bargain on things. sigh.

Thanks for your comments and your opinions guys..It's really hard for me to decide because I am a spy bag lover and I have the dark brown one and looove it. I also been wanting the good Ostrich leather bag for a good awhile and the color on the ostrich and of course I love SF, seems so perfect! So I am torned between the two bags. I guess when the ostrich arrives that when I feel a little better and will be able to tell if I am totally in love with it or not. ;)

Sweetea,

Can you please pretty please buy the ostrich so that we could enviously lust over your pictures of it? It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I cannot get over how beautiful that bag is with that magnificent color! Forget the wisteria spy, this ferragamo is brilliant!