Ostrich & Croc Porosus birkin in Indigo or Graphite.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just out of curiousity, has any ladies here seen Croc and ostrich birkins in the above colors?

2. I believe one of the lucky ladies on here has a graphite ostrich Birkin or Kelly, will have a look for the pic

3. Here you go, ostrich in graphite at the top and gris t at the bottom

[​IMG]

4. This is also a beautiful grey called Agate that MrsS's Birkin is in

[​IMG]

5. I can't remember seeing Indigo. I think it would be similiar to black, where it would be hard to see the bumps!!

6. thanks for all the replies ladies, I wish I was as lucky as some of the ladies here! :heart:

Below are some photos I 've found through my google search, can anyoneverify if the colors are true?

Croc in Blue Indigo:

[​IMG]

Croc in Graphite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. How difficult would it be to place a special order of these through FSH these days?

8. depends on a lot of factors (SA, timing, your personality, etc.), and I learned that the hard way. :P

9. I've seen and modeled a graphite ostrich before. It is soo lovely and it goes well with any color. Hope you're able to place an SO for it!

10. Does anyone know how much a 35cm birkin in graphite ostrich would cost currently? I appreciate by the time an SO is delivered there would probably have been several increases

11. Thanks for posting, i just love grey colour but especially Ostrich H. :heart: Hopefully i will own this baby very soon.:smile:

12. Graphite ostrich

[​IMG]

I heard that you would need to spend quite a bit of money regularily and already bought at least one leather birkin before you can place a special order for exotic, is this true?