Oskar Waltz? Anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The price:wtf:

2. it's gone already

3. This bag has been on and off eBay for months!!! Her/his original asking price was 10K!!!:nuts:

4. No way? I was thinking that if someone bought it for 8k then I would seriously think about selling mine. LOL. :roflmfao:

I love my Oskar but if I could get 8k for it..............................:wlae:

5. Someone bought it at the last minute for $7,000!!! Wowza!!!

6. I am so glad this one just doesn't appeal to me

7. The back ground in the photos is a little off putting....or is it just me?

8. It just looks like somone's closet in the background. Is that a bad thing? :shrugs:

9. It looks more like a garage to me? With the wire shelves and the table and boxes stacked up :shrugs:

10. It looks like someone's closet and it seems they have alot to sell!!

11. I love the background in the first pic!!! :drool:

12. What is the retail on it?? That is pricey!!!

13. Retail was like somewhere between $5200-5400. Can't remember exactly

the price fluctuates a bit when I see members talking about it on the forum b-cuz of the currency transfer translation---euros, candian dollars, GBP, etc. (foreign currency). But i know for a fact that it was alteast over 5200 :yes:

14. I remember seeing that auction several times in the past. It does seem that her original asking price was very high. It caused quite a bit of discussion on other boards.

Plus, I agree.....what a mess that closet is! Why would you list such an expensive item with a background that looks like that?!

Oh,well. It worked for her. She sold it.