OSKAR is here!!! Great way to celebrate my 8000th post!!!

Thank you SO MUCH, everyone!!!:flowers::kiss::kiss::kiss:

guccci gal, the bag retailed for US$5250.00 and I paid US$5599.00 for it on eBay. Not bad, considering how rare those bags are, it's condition and the fact that every time they pop up on eBay they go for over $7000.00!!!:upsidedown: I am attaching the pic of the top in the natural light without the flash. The color of the trim in the photo is the true color of the trim IRL.

LoriW, got your PM! I am about to PM you back!;)

Attachments

• PICT4458.jpg
    PICT4458.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 124
btw, doesn't it come with a chain shoulder strap?

Yes, it does, DD. I must say, it doesn't look bad at all when worn on the shoulder. I was really surpised.:nuts:

Antonia, bless you, dear!!! Thank you very much!!!

print*model, I have no idea!!! This seller has great bags at great prices but they to all smell! My last bag from the same seller (graffiti speedy) had the same smell but I did manage to get it out!!!:yahoo:

Everyone, thank you again for all the kind comments!!! I can't wait to show the bag to DH and get one of those reactions :shocked: or :s!:lol: :lol: :lol:

O My... I just took a look at you bag close up and it is gorgeous! I love the handles but over all the whole style of the bag is amazing. Congratulations!

Thank you SO MUCH, everyone!!!:flowers::kiss::kiss::kiss:

guccci gal, the bag retailed for US$5250.00 and I paid US$5599.00 for it on eBay. Not bad, considering how rare those bags are, it's condition and the fact that every time they pop up on eBay they go for over $7000.00!!!:upsidedown: I am attaching the pic of the top in the natural light without the flash. The color of the trim in the photo is the true color of the trim IRL.

LoriW, got your PM! I am about to PM you back!;)

Gorgeous...I love this bag...ebay can be tricky but, if you are a seasoned LV person you know what you are doing. I wonder how many of the Oskar were produced. It is a collectors piece for sure...why would anyone sell it..it is a work of art!!! Congrats you are soooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!