OSKAR is here!!! Great way to celebrate my 8000th post!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
It's here!!! It's here!!!:yahoo:I have to be honest though and tell you that it took me about half an hour to actually start LOVING the bag!!!:nuts: My first reaction was: EWWW!!!:upsidedown: :lol: I am guessing the MOTH BALL SMELL provoked that reaction!!!:yucky: Yes, you guessed it!!! This bag didn't escape the moth ball curse!!! So I had to set up the lounge chair for it outside! It's inside out catching some rays as we speak!!!:beach:
But seriously, the bag is GORGEOUS!!! I expected it to be a lot bigger than it is.:nuts: I guess it's a good thing because it's big enough!!! MINT condition (minus the moth balls smell) and got here super fast!!! It was held hostage by Canada customs all day yesterday but I didn't have to pay any duties, thank GOD!!! I can't wait to use it!!!

P.S. Never mind the get up. It was my turn to car pool today and I didn't have time to change!:shame:

Attachments

• PICT4443.jpg
    PICT4443.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 500
  • Clipboard04.jpg
    Clipboard04.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 718
WOW!!! It's FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
Congrats LV!!!
I wish I looked like you first thing in the am lol!!! Fab just FABULOUS!

ETA!:lol: Completely forgot about the 8000th post!!!

heartbeat.gif
heartbeat.gif
Gorgeous
surprised.gif
... Congrats on the bag and 8000th post...

It looks absolutely fabulous on you...drool
bigsarc.gif

Irene that is my dream bag...where did you get it? Air the bag out... I hate moth balls...smells like grandma's house back in the day. Me want a bag like that but, I do not trust ebay at all. May I ask if they charged you more than it originally retailed for??? Congrats..that is the best LV bag ever!!! Is the top really orange or is it more carmel colour??? Love it!!!

p.s. If that is how you look car pooling you put most of us to shame. For a mom you have such a great figure...how do you do it? I look a food and it is on my hips and thighs...ugghhh...you are inspiring me to get better shape. You have Victoria Beckam's figure...how does she do it with three kids...a flat tummy like that after three kids she puts all to shame!!!