Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo?

yeah, not quiet sure it really helped to be honest. didnt do anything good ole fashion baby powder couldnt. smelled really good though!! lemon verbena! if you were camping definately but it didnt really absorb much on my roots between night sleepin and a early morning starbucks run.

i've been looking for a good dry shampoo since my hair is dry and i can't wash it every day because i don't want to make it even MORE dry. i looked into the Oscar Blandi, but the Ojon got MUCH better reviews. I have some on the way from Sephora, I'll report back when i get it!

buy the Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo instead!!
I've been using it for a few months now and it rocks. I'm giving it to three friends for Christmas this year. it takes away that oily look so you can go an extra day without a full wash. I also took it with me this summer traveling in spain, I can't say enough about it. check on the deals and steals thread for a discount on beauty.com

I've been using it for a few months now and it rocks. I'm giving it to three friends for Christmas this year. it takes away that oily look so you can go an extra day without a full wash. I also took it with me this summer traveling in spain, I can't say enough about it. check on the deals and steals thread for a discount on beauty.com

thanks, absolutely going to try this!!

AMANDA- LET US KNOW HOW YOUR'S WORKS AS WELL. THANKS!!:tup:

oh, and I wouldn't recommend the one by bumble and bumble, my girlfriend tried it and when she did wash her hair all this nasty brown powdery stuff came out in her shower- ewww

I've tried the Oscar Blandi and did not like it. I also tried the Ojon and LOVE it--BUT, I found one called "PSSST" Dry Shampoo at CVS and I love it more than the Ojon because it is only 6 bucks! I read about PSSST in Allure and decided to try it.

Well jeepers, I guess i won't use it lol. I'm hesitant to try baby powder because of the possibility of having white all up in my hair. I will try to get my hands on some of the ones ya'll recommended!

I've been using Rene Furterer too after a SA recommended it. I've never tried another dry shampoo, however I don't think I want to. This stuff is pretty good.

Another vote for Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo !! Works great! Especially now during the cold season I always make sure i have it in stock! The smell when u spray it is not very pleasant, but it does not stay with you.....
I have also tried Bumble and Bumble [got hooked on the idea that the powder matches your hair color] - what a NIGHTMARE!! It does not work that well - hair still looks dirty!. Second, if you are not careful when you spray it - it can stain your clother (the aerosole function fails quite often so it just leaks!!)