OS Stamp in Reissue

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
Hello ladies and gents! I am wondering if anyone has ever seen a stamp inside a flap bag that looks like this, next to the heatstamp. Appreciate any input since I’m super interested in this reissue but have no idea what this is, thanks!

3CB7B9ED-97E8-41A6-9BFC-5A0369BF9777.jpeg

7CB0FDFC-33B3-400F-964E-8CDD64EF3E22.jpeg

I had this authenticated through Meme’s Treasures and she indicated this was an employee purchase, but authentic. I don’t know what that might mean for the future (can’t be serviced?) but since Chanel changed its policies, I don’t think it matters :smile:

I had this authenticated through Meme’s Treasures and she indicated this was an employee purchase, but authentic. I don’t know what that might mean for the future (can’t be serviced?) but since Chanel changed its policies, I don’t think it matters :smile:
if I know correctly, if you bring item that purchased from employee to any Chanel boutique and ask for after purchase service ( like repair or something), they will refuse you. And buying off from employee "must be illegal" sort of. Most of resell website don't take those items that were employee purchased.

if I know correctly, if you bring item that purchased from employee to any Chanel boutique and ask for after purchase service ( like repair or something), they will refuse you. And buying off from employee "must be illegal" sort of. Most of resell website don't take those items that were employee purchased.

I thought the same thing, it must be against the rules since it was very difficult to find information and I would assume an employee would be in trouble for doing so!