Ormala photos

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Please post photos of your Ormala bags here!

Please indicate the color name, style & size, season and year of the bag you are posting. This is a picture thread only...NO CHATTER! Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beige Nappa Ormala with Gold Hardware:

pradas043.jpg

Not my bags but will add to the thread for reference purposes -

Navy Patent Ormala

patentnavyormala-1.jpg

I'm not sure what shade of brown this is, it looks like dark whiskey but I could
be wrong -

OrmalaBrown.jpg

Linda

Hi merrygold! Thanks for the nice words about my dark grey crinkle patent Mini Ormala!! It should be the same color as paintednightsky's dark grey Mini Sofia except my leather is crinkled, while her leather is smooth:

MiniSofiaEYOutside.jpg

MiniSofiaEYInside.jpg

From what I understand, Ignacio has a lot of the leathers in the lookbook with few exceptions ~ being the limited editions leathers: Chocolate Metallic Sparkle (sold out); Black & Bronze (sold out); Silvery Red (enough for 8 bags as of a few weeks ago). He ran out of the Electric Blue, although it was/is being produced and should be available again soon, if it isn't already. Same with the Wine Crinkled Patent and Bordeaux.

I may have ordered the last of the black patent...mine is crinkled...it is for the panels and strap of my reddish-tan zebra pony hair Cecilia.

Dsrk, I adore your charcoal crinkle patent! Do you know if it is a one-of piece or does Ignes have any more of it? Is it a grey colour or is it black? My home monitor is not properly calibrated so it looks black on my screen. When I asked Ignacio if he had any black patents, he said no but he'd keep his eyes out. :shrugs:

Here's my worn-effect charcoal Mini Ormala from Fall 2008.
Navy suede lining, gold hardware, and zipper enclosure & messenger strap added.

The first shots are with an indoor lamp, which gives it a darker cast. The last 2 photos are in daylight and show truer color. It fits a 13" Macbook with some room to spare.

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Photo8.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Regular sized Ormala. Grey w/grey crinkle patent and silver hardware. Inside is suede turquoise dots. These are pic's Ignacio sent me. I will post IRL pic's as soon as I receive her!

Attachments

• Ormala_Front.jpg
    Ormala_Front.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Ormala_Perspective.jpg
    Ormala_Perspective.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Ormala_Top.jpg
    Ormala_Top.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Ormala_Inside1.jpg
    Ormala_Inside1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 118
Grey leather w/grey patent trim. Silver hardware, side pocket, turquoise dot suede interior.

Attachments

• DSC00863.jpg
    DSC00863.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC00864.jpg
    DSC00864.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC00860.jpg
    DSC00860.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00861.jpg
    DSC00861.jpg