Orlando premium outlets on Vineland tips

rowdy3

Jan 20, 2011
Went to the outlets today since I haven’t been there in a year. Not a lot of people compare to last Memorial Day and about 50% of the stores were open. Burberry everything was 25% off. They had tees for $75, shirts for $150 and jackets as low was $450. Took 25 minutes to enter because they only allowed 6 people in. They checked your temperature and gave you hand sanitizer. Most of the stores had lines. Gucci had men’s clothes from summer 17 to spring 19. No Sales. Prada had a 20% off sale on select items. They were the strictest. They checked your temperature, made you wear gloves, masks were required and hand sanitizer. Ferragamo had everything 20% off. Some nice men’s long sleeve for $125 from 499. Versace had 25% off everything including sale items. Every store had a sale.

Love_N_Lune

Apr 17, 2019
Central Florida
I went to the Vineland outlets today, first in many years, to pick up a pair of Timberland boots. I had no idea they had Prada, Gucci at this location. I only went to Prada because I did not want to wait in line at Gucci. They took the temperature of both me and my daughter but gloves not required. We were already wearing masks though.

The gentlemen were super nice. I was honest about my first experience in there. They had the small nylon messenger bag I have been eyeing - it was an older model but brand new for $475. I just did some damage at Louis Vuitton 2 weeks ago so I didn’t buy anything...but I will be back.