Orlando Outlet visit planned

May 6, 2012
I'm taking my daughter to visit a college in the Orlando area and thought we’d stop at the Outlet up there. Anybody seen anything exciting at the stores lately. I was in a full price boutique last week and was thoroughly disenchanted, usually I see a pice of clothing I like, but this season I have nothing on my wish list. I do like the Sawyer studded bag in leather and I’ll probably ask Santa for that ho ho ho.

I'm taking my daughter to visit a college in the Orlando area and thought we’d stop at the Outlet up there. Anybody seen anything exciting at the stores lately. I was in a full price boutique last week and was thoroughly disenchanted, usually I see a pice of clothing I like, but this season I have nothing on my wish list. I do like the Sawyer studded bag in leather and I’ll probably ask Santa for that ho ho ho.

I go to the outlet in Rehoboth De and was there about a month ago they did have a nice collection of shoes including great booties. A favorite flat of mine they have is the Zoe Ballet. Very simple but cute and comfortable. My outlet does not have clothing but I’m pretty sure one of the Orlando outlets does (there’s 2 in Orlando?) I ordered the pineapple cover up from one of them. As far as purses I’ve only purchased a Perry Tote from outlet. Oh I also buy the wrap bracelets there for around $60 I think. [emoji3]. Let us know if you find anything!

What a complete disappointment, no clothing from the boutiques and all the bags were TBO most made in Vietnam, they definitely were of a lower quality. They had some shoes but nothing I wanted. It will be a while before I visit again. Much rather wait for the private sales and the major department sales.

What a complete disappointment, no clothing from the boutiques and all the bags were TBO most made in Vietnam, they definitely were of a lower quality. They had some shoes but nothing I wanted. It will be a while before I visit again. Much rather wait for the private sales and the major department sales.

That’s too bad. I agree, the bags aren’t as nice at the outlet.

Reactions: lettuceshop
6314E8EB-6432-4E06-93A4-DC7AD60A4FE6.jpeg7C4ACF44-A8BF-4534-85F7-47681AA0E2F0.jpeg 61E9DFA9-CD47-4BAD-B8F3-4669E4713925.jpeg 010D1502-81C6-4269-95AF-0ADA245B8452.jpeg Here’s some photos from the visit. There were also shoes at the outlet that I never saw online so I’d guess they are making shoes for the outlet too.

Attachments

• 8B2D9677-521E-44D8-A35A-C1DC63CFAF01.jpeg
    8B2D9677-521E-44D8-A35A-C1DC63CFAF01.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: harlem_cutie