Orlando Burberry Outlet

danaan

Etsy-o-holic
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
I'll be going to Orlando in September and obviously I will have to hit the Premium Outlets as well as The Prime Outlets while there. So I did check on what stores might interest me on the respective websites :graucho: and found a.. uhm... handfull!!!!!!!

Thing is, I heard that the Burberry Outlet at The Premium Outlets are more on the clothes side than on the bags/accessories side!? I hope that doesn't translate in them having like 90% clothes and 10% bags, because I really REALLY want to leave that store a lucky girl :cutesy:.

Thanks for any feedback/info you can provide!!!

danaan

Thanks for the information!

@ Beenie
Better four styles of bags than none at all ;) !
Out of curiosity - What kind where they? And do you remember how much % they were off?
Thanks!

danaan

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! JUST LOOK AT THE PRICCES! THEY ARE TOO HIGH FOR AN ONLINE OUTLET! BURBERRY POLOS ARE LIKE 50$ AT THE OUTLET! I GOT ONE FOR 15! :yahoo: BUT THE BURBERRY OUTLET IN orlando is very large, as i live in orlando area, if you wanna go someplace good make sure to hit the Dior outlet, and even better go to prime outlet international, its the giant outlet mall at the end of international drive, i would shop at the burberry here but i stick faithfull to my SA at a burberry in maine, as i spend my summers there, and i enjoy the services of being fathful there that i get extra ;) enjoy your shopping, i noticed they had a burberry speedy? but they got good inventory there! ENJOY! :biggrin: pm me if you need any other questions about the area ;)

You can find a large variety of items at Burrberry Outlet.net

Can't wait to go to all the outletmalls in Orlando. I've been there before, so I know both The Premium Outlets as well as The Prime Outlets, BUT back then I haven't been hooked on Burberry, so I never actually went inside... :faint:

Must admit though - I will hit other stores as well... like... Coach :nuts: and whatever else comes my way!!!

I commented on a xxx read the rules!

kind regards,
David

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! JUST LOOK AT THE PRICCES! THEY ARE TOO HIGH FOR AN ONLINE OUTLET! BURBERRY POLOS ARE LIKE 50$ AT THE OUTLET! I GOT ONE FOR 15! :yahoo: BUT THE BURBERRY OUTLET IN orlando is very large, as i live in orlando area, if you wanna go someplace good make sure to hit the Dior outlet, and even better go to prime outlet international, its the giant outlet mall at the end of international drive, i would shop at the burberry here but i stick faithfull to my SA at a burberry in maine, as i spend my summers there, and i enjoy the services of being fathful there that i get extra ;) enjoy your shopping, i noticed they had a burberry speedy? but they got good inventory there! ENJOY! :biggrin: pm me if you need any other questions about the area ;)

xxxx

[/LEFT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright... back home again with a major jetlag and NO Burberry bags :shucks: !

First of all I have to say, there were a lot more bags in the shop than I initially expected, BUT the reductions weren't great at all, so I left without buying anything. About the clothes I can't tell whether there would have been any bargains, as I am only after Burberry bags.

Well well well... will have to enjoy the Burberry's I already own AND the other bags I bought on vacation :P ! No big brands, but a couple real gorgeous bags did make me pull out my credit-card after all, hahaha!!

Hope you had a great time! I called this week asking about wallets and they were super unhelpful. I live about an hour away and it is hard to justufy that drive for nothing else, you know?