Orla Kiely vacation bag - need opinions/advice on laminated canvas

Hey everyone -
I'm (hopefully) getting an Orla Kiely midi sling bag to take on vacation with me in early May. I've narrowed it down to two styles, the shiny laminated 'cups' print or the matte laminated 'multi stem' print.

Main question - how does the laminate hold up to wear/use on the two different styles? I'm wondering if I'm going to start seeing wear/cracking sooner on the matte or shiny bag. If anyone knows how these two types hold up please let me know, it would be much appreciated!

The two bags:

9078_1.JPG
multi%20stem%20long%20strap_MED.jpg

I have had both types of fabric, and really I would say that there is no difference. Orla Kiely bags are incredibly hard wearing - I have used my green pear bag regularly for about 2 years now and it still looks great.

FWIW, I have had a grey cups shoulder bag, and am currently lusting after the multi-print shoulder bag (same design as the one you posted) - I think that the multi stem print will be better for a summer vacation, its more summery and the many colors in it make it really versatile.

Thanks for the info - I'm wondering because I know the shiny laminate can be prone to cracking/pulling away from the canvas after a while, and I was wondering if maybe the matte finish was better at holding up.

Something else I noticed on eBay listings and forum posts is that the multi-stem print bag seems to get stained pretty easily from rubbing against dark jeans and things like that, probably because of that matte finish trapping dyes it comes in contact with I'm guessing. I'm a little worried about that because it would really suck to mar this new bag up on vacation (since it will see a lot of use/banging around).