Origins - Free Sample Set with ANY purchase + Free shipping (Exp 9/3/08)

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
You are the best! Thank you! What did you guys get? I really like the knot free shampoo. Smells like peaches and it makes my hair soft. :buttercup:

What free set did you guys get? When I visited, there were three.

Last edited:

ima_ailurophile

cat lover =^..^=
O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Oregon
Super deal, thank you!

I'm trying the lavender & vanilla bath bar (to use at my sink for my hands rather than body) and the Perfect World freebie.

I'm such a sucker for free samples.

Last edited:

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
They were very explicit about one per customer. So dont get greedy girls; they said they will cancel the order!

shopaholic03

Apr 9, 2008
Do I need to make any purchase when it's in store? In the e-mail, it says 2 min skin consult when it's in store so I can bring my free sample home.

ima_ailurophile

cat lover =^..^=
O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Oregon
Do I need to make any purchase when it's in store? In the e-mail, it says 2 min skin consult when it's in store so I can bring my free sample home.
I understood that no purchase is necessary in-store, just their little skin demo, but I don't have one close to have investigated.

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I got my package today. Perfectly wrapped. I adore the Dr Weil's Plantidote sample kit. Smells amazing!

penyu

Jul 29, 2008
it's free in store. just fill up the survey (add., email., phone #). you don't have to schedule the follow up appointment.

octnybride

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
They changed it so you can pick 4 free samples and the free shipping is on ANY purchase!!! It was extended and the offer ends tonight. I already bought it last week though.