Original Purpose of the Pochette Accessoires?

I have the petit bucket and I just ordered the pochette accessories strap for the mini PA that came with it, not even two days ago! I think I'll just use it as a large wristlet and take the strap off if I need to use it as a clutch. I don't mind not being able to fit it on my shoulder, I'm just happy to get an extra purse out of it.

The strap wasn't overly expensive, either, at $56. I ordered it directly from LV because the store in NYC didn't have it :amazed: (I thought they kept most things stocked!). It's not something I needed but oh, well :P.

addicted said:
I know..this is the same exact reason I chose the papillon 30...for the accessories pouch. But that this is so dang small. I bought the mini pochette for my blackberry. The bag is a nice everday bag. I wish that mini came with the popincourt or cabas or batignolles. We'll see...
ME TOO!!! I used it as the make up baggy!:lol:

LV_addict said:
ME TOO!!! I used it as the make up baggy!:lol:
I know - it's been my makeup baggy for 3 years now. Don't you think it's a little on the small side. I guess that's good so I don't overstuff.

I love that epi one too. Oh decisions!!!! Might have to act on it before the prices go up!:lol:

KKRISTI said:
The mini pochette does indeed come with the bucket bag. By the way, you can purchase an extender for use with the pochette accessoires bag so it actually sits lower and more comfortably on the shoulders:idea:

The extender is quite expensive. It cost me $90! It does make the pochette accessoires bag very comfortable on the shoulder.

addicted said:
I know - it's been my makeup baggy for 3 years now. Don't you think it's a little on the small side. I guess that's good so I don't overstuff.

I love that epi one too. Oh decisions!!!! Might have to act on it before the prices go up!:lol:
I only put mascara, lip gloss, a tiny tube of hand and face moisturizers, elastics for my hair and mini perfume bottle.
It fits all of the above jsut right!!!:biggrin:

Did LV create this bag to be carried as its own little purse, or was it meant to be tucked inside another bag? The "accesories" part of the name throws me off. Just curious! :smile:
They told me at LV that the original pochette was supposed to be a cosmetic bag. The strap was never meant for the shoulder. The bag was supposed to clip inside of another bag.

On another note, the reason I learned this (and ended up here today) was I was asking about my pre-loved pochette that doesn't have a D-ring on one side. Can anyone confirm that the 1990's bags didn't have the second D-ring? They treated me like I was crazy at LV today but I keep bumping into posts that say this was discussed in a forum somewhere.... but I can't find it. I find this site very hard to navigate though.