Original Purpose of the Pochette Accessoires?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Did LV create this bag to be carried as its own little purse, or was it meant to be tucked inside another bag? The "accesories" part of the name throws me off. Just curious! :smile:

Probably to be tucked away, since it does have that little detachable clasp that fits onto the d-rings of larger bags, but it's large enough to be a little purse.

Now the mini pochette.. there is really no question there. They have those in the buckets now. Unless you have some Mary Kate Olsen arms, no one can carry that as a purse ! Maybe a clutch, but purse.. nah !

ayla said:
Probably to be tucked away, since it does have that little detachable clasp that fits onto the d-rings of larger bags, but it's large enough to be a little purse.

Now the mini pochette.. there is really no question there. They have those in the buckets now. Unless you have some Mary Kate Olsen arms, no one can carry that as a purse ! Maybe a clutch, but purse.. nah !
I can actually put the mini pochette on my arm, but it looks ridiculous! It's too small for that!

I agree the pochette was meant to tuck away.

ayla said:

And...does the mini pochette really come inside/with a bucket? Maybe I should return mine and get the bucket. That would mean the purse is only $590? I paid $200 for the mini pochette.

addicted said:
And...does the mini pochette really come inside/with a bucket? Maybe I should return mine and get the bucket. That would mean the purse is only $590? I paid $200 for the mini pochette.

Oooh.. I like that wise calculations! :amuse:

The mini pochette does indeed come with the bucket bag. By the way, you can purchase an extender for use with the pochette accessoires bag so it actually sits lower and more comfortably on the shoulders:idea:

addicted said:

af_12.JPG

The measurements don't match up to the description between mini pochette accessories and the bucket's little bag though.. I don't know if it wasn't changed after they started putting in the mini accessories rather than the mini cosmetic pouches.. or I'm crazy. :wacko:

KKRISTI said:
The mini pochette does indeed come with the bucket bag. By the way, you can purchase an extender for use with the pochette accessoires bag so it actually sits lower and more comfortably on the shoulders:idea:

Yup, I have one.. very useful if you don't want the bag to be all up in your armpit ! :Push:

addicted said:
Ok - I'm sold. I'm returning the pochette and getting the bucket...I think.

Definately a good idea.. maybe not money saving since you're spending more, but it's totally a discount on another bag anyways since you wanted the first one ! :lol:

Irissy said:
I love it when you can buy 2 bags with one price tag!! :lol:
I know..this is the same exact reason I chose the papillon 30...for the accessories pouch. But that this is so dang small. I bought the mini pochette for my blackberry. The bag is a nice everday bag. I wish that mini came with the popincourt or cabas or batignolles. We'll see...

addicted said:
I know..this is the same exact reason I chose the papillon 30...for the accessories pouch. But that this is so dang small. I bought the mini pochette for my blackberry. The bag is a nice everday bag. I wish that mini came with the popincourt or cabas or batignolles. We'll see...

ME TOO!!! :lol: