Original Price of Graffiti?

1. What was the original price of the graffiti speedy, pochette, keepall, etc.?

I saw an old Vogue spread that said the speedy was $500.... I don't think that's correct. I remember the pochette being about double the price of a regular pochette, so maybe around $300? I can't remember.

Thank you! :flowers:

2. Yes, the mag is correct! Keepall was about US$800.00, speedy around US$650.00 or less and I don't know about pochette but would assume it was prob. in US$300.00 range.

3. Are you serious? :nuts:

Well ... I found the prices to be ridiculous back then.... You could buy Gucci for $500 in 2001 and I much prefer Gucci to LV.... Who knew my price limit for things would multiply! In five years prices have increased so much!

I would LOVE to have a graffiti keepall ... especially at $800!

4. Gosh...I would kill to find a speedy under 1K!

5. That's weird because I'd found an old Teen Vogue with the pochette priced at about $130. Those bags came out in 2001 and I don't think the pochette prices had gone to $300 for any line yet.
    I'd gotten my regular monogram one for $270 (including extender) in 2003.

6. :nuts: $130?!?!?!?!?!?!? :nuts:

7. Holy s***! And to think nowadays most sellers want at least $2K for a silver keepall :wtf:

8. HOW NUTS AYE?!:nuts: :nuts: :wtf:

9. Yes the speedy was $500 keepall $700 and the pochette $130 .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice