Original Baby Cabas vs. New Baby Cabas

esile

BIGGER is better!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
personally, i prefer the original style with the large CC and without the quilting on the bottom. i think that it looks more modern.

what are your thoughts?

here's some visuals.

the first pic is the original and the second is the latest version.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 287
  • latest.jpg
    latest.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 310
They are two completely different bags. The original (as shown in many ads and pic) in the black (not) patent is edgy and trendy. The smaller size in the beautiful leathers (even though smaller still nice size) is still hip but somewhat more conservative but not compared to most Chanels. Does that make sense?

Ugh, I like the original one better. Hmm, let me guess....(they're not around anymore, right?? Not in stores no more, sold out??) Hmm..

LOL, ya and even if they were (in stores) it's not as though I've made a decision on which bag I want..LOL I just like to know what my options are I guess.:shame:

Ugh, I like the original one better. Hmm, let me guess....(they're not around anymore, right?? Not in stores no more, sold out??) Hmm..

LOL, ya and even if they were (in stores) it's not as though I've made a decision on which bag I want..LOL I just like to know what my options are I guess.:shame:

yep, you right about that... the originals are sold out!

hikaru, my first impression is that i like the original. although i'm not a big fan of large logos... this one is done nicely. it kind of blends in and since it slouches is not really all that noticable. i like the clean lines as oppose to the bottom quilting. actually, i already bought the original one. so, now i'm wondering what everyone else thinks of the two styles. i could always get another one in a different color.;)

i appreciate everyones input. thanks.:love:

yep, you right about that... the originals are sold out!

hikaru, my first impression is that i like the original. although i'm not a big fan of large logos... this one is done nicely. it kind of blends in and since it slouches is not really all that noticable. i like the clean lines as oppose to the bottom quilting. actually, i already bought the original one. so, now i'm wondering what everyone else thinks of the two styles. i could always get another one in a different color.;)

i appreciate everyones input. thanks.:love:

I guess I am just so anti-big logo, I still prefer bags without any kind of logos on them. besides I am so short the original size looks ridiculous on me.