Origin make up

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ... Any1 has try Origin makeup before ? I like to try their powder ... or any from the line ... thank's bunch

2. I love their body scrubs and LOVE their mascara, Lash Story I think it is{?}

3. thank u Swanky :smile:

4. their lip gloss is to die, so moisturizing and best taste/smell ever!! i love them. the powder i didnt love as much as i do my smashbox, and their foundation I think is too sheer for me.

5. Their eyeshadows are nice, they stay on and don't budge. I also dig their kohl eyeliners.

I tried their bronzer and while I like that its light and you would really need to layer a bunch of times to overdo it, I ended up hating it because I sprayed my perfume after bronzing my neck and the whole thing just bled on my white shirt. If you get caught in the rain, same thing happens!

6. I have foundation, I bought it at a cosmetics outlet. I normally wear Clinique, just b/c it stays and does not get really greasy (combination skin). I am not a fan of the foundation. I'll use it up, but I would not buy it again.

7. thank u every1 :smile: