origan weekender

1. for all of you who are unfamiliar with the color and/or size of the bal origan 06 weekender, mimi will be helping me post some photos:heart: ... this color is very interesting and once you have one weekender, you will want more.... it is a really fun size to rock around with.

2. chaus rocks this bag! it's so yummy! :heart:

a503re2.jpg ca62re2.jpg
  3. Great bag, and nice view~

4. Love the color!!! You wear it well :yes:.

5. Love that bag. Looks great on you :smile:

6. Love that color!!!

7. love the bag Chaus! you look like a model:heart: :heart: :heart:

8. thank you for the compliments, guys! the receptionist at the nail salon told me i looked like i was meeting nicole richie for lunch when i wore that outfit. LOL.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

9. LOL! You do look like an heiress, now that you mention it. :cool:

I ordered a City in that color last week and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I may not sleep tonight....

10. weekender and first are my fav. size.
    you look fab!!
    love that bag!

11. I LOVE IT!!!! I hope I don't regret passing up on origan... It's beautiful! :heart::heart::heart:

It's official now, I think I *need* a weekender next :lol: I can just see bf rolling his eyes at the weekender, he thinks the city is a HUGE bag already!

12. thanks everbody for the nice words, i used to think my city was huge and then i started with works... but the weekender, sigh, its a special bag..........and this color did take me by suprise........

13. wow i looove the color and size chaus :love: do you use it as a daily bag ? looks amazing :heart: :heart:

14. Wow, I don't know what caught my eye more...the bag, the view, or your tv. lol no matter what I love them all!!

15. I know exactly what u mean...I start with first...then city and then...weekender...and guess what..I love weekender the best. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice