Oriental Trading Company rocks!

1. So, now that I have booked my kid's birthday party (thanks ladies! Oh-and Prada? I will be expecting that money order by next week), I had to go and buy goodie bag stuff. I decided not to be stupid like last year (last year, we invited 26 kids to his party and I bought all the goodie bag stuff at small local store-it cost a small fortune!).

I just went to oriental trading company online here and got great deals! Got 24 goodie bags already filled, 24 Spongebob invitations and a Spongebob Happy Birthday banner all for $47.55 shipping included! I couldn't believe it! WooHoo! Considering the ice skating party is costing us $300 and we still have to provide the cake, paper goods, etc.-I am looking for bargains wherever I can.

2. Woohoo! I love Oriental Trading's catalogs. They're great for good bag favors.

3. Ditto!

4. ^They usually give free shipping for orders over 60 dollars too..I usually buy a couple holidays worth of junk to make that minmum!

5. Yes, they do have great treats for kids! I'm potty training my youngest so I bought several different bags of trinkets from them & put them all in a "Treat Bowl". When my little guy goes potty, he gets to pick something out. Worked like a charm!

6. I used them all the time when I was a RA in college.

7. I love them. I used to want all the hawaiian themed stuff for my room, but then I decided that might be tacky.

8. Yeah oriental trading is great! I also like Partypalooza.com. They have pre-made goody bags and the stuff is great!

9. I love OTC. I am a kindergarten teacher and all my prize jar fodder is ordered there.

10. ****** had double percent today

only thing i don't like about the otc is the shipping is crazy expensive

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice