Oribe

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

Thanks to @Sweet Fire, I recently tried the Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil and loved it. I became more curious about the brand and also purchased the Glaze for Beautiful Color. Unfortunately, that product didn't make a difference in my hair, so I ended up exchanging it for the Supershine Moisturizing Cream. I am now absolutely in love! :love: It works so beautifully for my air-dried hair. My hair is smooth, soft, shiny, and all of the frizz is gone! Does anyone have any experiences or product recommendations that you would like to share?

For reference, my hair is a couple of inches past my collarbone (and still growing), platinum, and very thirsty.

Reactions: Sweet Fire
I've been looking at this brand for a while. I've been using kerastase which I love but I still have the itch to try other brands. I however have a very sensitive scalp, a lot of things cause my scalp to break out or are way too overly scented my allergies act up. I however don't have a salon near me check it out IRL, so I'd either have to buy online or drive really far away. I'd like to hear more feedback from other users. My hair length is mid back, not really thick but dense if you look at my hair it's fine I just have a lot of it, and my hair is kind of half straight half wavy more straight in the front and wavy in the back.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

The idea of the supershine moisturizing cream sounds good as I am always looking for something
to help with frizz.. I'm a kerastase user in that area
The supershine moisturizing cream is very popular and they have a light version too which is the one I use on my blowed out hair.

I've been looking at this brand for a while. I've been using kerastase which I love but I still have the itch to try other brands. I however have a very sensitive scalp, a lot of things cause my scalp to break out or are way too overly scented my allergies act up. I however don't have a salon near me check it out IRL, so I'd either have to buy online or drive really far away. I'd like to hear more feedback from other users. My hair length is mid back, not really thick but dense if you look at my hair it's fine I just have a lot of it, and my hair is kind of half straight half wavy more straight in the front and wavy in the back.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app
Do you have a Neiman Marcus nearby? You could also order online and return if the products don't work out for you.

The idea of the supershine moisturizing cream sounds good as I am always looking for something
to help with frizz.. I'm a kerastase user in that area
I think that you should give it a try. I am a big Kerastase lover myself and am really impressed with this cream. Today, I just woke up and applied a little bit of the oil. My hair looks very shiny and frizz-free. It really brings life to my hair.