Oribe launching a line of skin care, nail polish & lipsticks

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oribe is launching a line of skin care, nail polishes & lipsticks.

The packaging looks nice & the color range looks nice as well.

2. Yeah I saw that on Sephora site and the product that stuck out to me is the Gold Luminous Face mask. Not really interested in the makeup or nail polishes as I'll stick to CL for those.

3. I'd like to see the polishes & lipsticks.. but am also a fan of CL..just got the new loubilacque

4. I love Oribe's Dry shampoo, it smells wonderful and does the job.. but that price tag for dry shampoo .. [emoji15]

5. Dose sephora carry the hair care line now? I've been ogling them for a while but no where near me carries them. The closest is a NM which is a hour long drive. If sephora is carrying them I might actually try them out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

6. Space NK has Oribe & they will ship free I believe.
    NM will ship free as well
    Not sure what Sephora's policy is or if there is a minimum for shipping.

7. I also have to pay attention, but after a period of time to buy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice