Orgins scrub

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
:sad: I just used my Orgins scrub--it is supposed to be a really great scrub and has so many good reviews on their site. I have used orgin products on and off for years and years.
I put it on my face and scrubbed and after I rinsed it off my whole outside skin eye area felt like it was on fire. I did not get any in my eye or scrub around my eye. Literally the whole area surrounding my eye felt like the skin was hot. I never in my life had any reaction to a product like this. I am so disappointed because it is a new product. I got it as a gift so I can't take it back to the store. I did not have any eye makeup on or eye creams so there was no other product on my face. Now I am afraid to use the rest of the products I got. I guess I will end up using this as a foot scrub when I do a pedicure and see if my feet have any reaction.
Has anyone ever had problems with Origins prodicts?

which scrub did you use? was it modern friction for the face because they have one for the face and a second for the body. I hope it wasn't one of the sugar scrubs in the jar because those are made for the body.

I just went and checked, all of origins "scrubs" are meant to be used on the body not the face. If you are looking for something to use on your face I would suggest modern friction for the face. I love modern friction, it really brightens my complexion and makes my skin feel smooth. Make sure u don't get it in your eyes though, it burns like mad.

I'm shocked people are having problems with it because I have extremely sensitive skin and it's never bothered me. Are you using it correctly? You're supposed to spread it out on the skin dry and then add water to lather.