Organizing your bags- so many choices!

Which one doesn’t collapse inside the bag? I need a purse organizer for my Speedy 30, but the purseket isn’t working ok for me because it collapses inside. Is the chameleon sturdier/stiffer?

I'm sorry for my laziness in not searching, but Bed Bath and Beyond has a "purse organizer" with a light in it. I looked it over, and I thought it would be interesting....but I didn't buy it. I don't carry around that much stuff, really.

I have a medium Purseket and I have used it in every bag I have carried since I bought it over a year ago. Since that time, I have also bought one for my mom and one of my co-workers. They are amazingly useful...and in addition to holding stuff and making bag changes easy, they also help the bags retain their shape.

I can't seem to find an organizer that works for me!! The medium Purseket it a good height but doesn't wrap completely around my bag and the large is too tall and messes with the sexy slouch of my bag. All of these organizers look GREAT but they're all too too. I need to find one thats between 5 and 5 1/2" tall but large everywhere else. I'm so sad, I want a Chameleon but it's just way too tall. =(

I have the Joey Jr. in pink. It's great! I'm really satisfied with it, since it was cheaper than a Purseket (and is pretty much the same) and they have really great customer service. Also, their color selection is better--I hated the patterns that Purseket has. I'm a solid color kind of girl :shame:

After reading all of these posts about chameleon's and Joey Jr.'s I think I am ready to take the plunge. I always say to myself, why aren't my purses more organized??? I really want to keep my really nice bags looking nice ont he inside too, I think either this weekend or next I am going to buy one, hopefully I will use it, but I have heard so many good things on tpf, I should give it a try!

Wow I already got a reply!

Candice,
I surely can alter one for you. It's just $10. more and depending on my schedule should go out within a couple of days of placing the order. You'll have to contact me directly with address and credit card info. I take Visa and Mastercard. Tell the girls in the Purse Forum that I appreciate them immensely and am so glad the Chameleon meets their high standards.
Best regards,

Kathy Robinson
Chameleon Handbag Inserts
www.chameleoninserts.com

She's so sweet!