Organizing my purse...

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
What would be an ideal item to keep inside my Speedy 30 to hold miscellaneous small items (lipstick, change, business cards, store receipts, etc...)? Any suggestions?
:smile:

I use the Damier make-up pouch for my makeup, advil, mirror, etc. It holds quite alot! Pic below.

My other suggestion is a mini Pochette

DSC00795.jpg

I use the med. chamelion purse insert. I keep it filled and just lift it from one purse to the other. It is lightweight, makes changing purses easy and it has a ton of pockets and compartments (omg, I sound like a commercial....:roflmfao::roflmfao:). I think the one I have is the extra sturdy but they have a website where can you can look at the different models.

I use the Damier Mini Accessories pouch ... it's perfect for those little miscellaneous things. I posted pics in one of the threads once of how much I could fit into it ... it's holds a lot and yet doesn't seem overly large.

I just found the pics on my HD ... this is the Mini Accessories Pouch and how much I am able to put in it ...

Attachments

• mini_inside.jpg
    mini_inside.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 117
  • mini_outside.jpg
    mini_outside.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 178
Wow, I am liking that mini accessories pouch..does it come in the both Damier ebony and mono?

All of the pics look great, thanks guys! I might be heading to LV after Thanksgiving!