Organizer vs pouches

RVP149

Jun 30, 2017
Was just curious what people's thoughts were and what they preferred.

I have an organizer in my speedy 30 and love it. But was thinking of getting pouches for my longchamp. I'm loving the otg ones.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
May 16, 2020
Ooh what kind of organizer do you have?
What is an otg pouch?
Do you have pictures or links?

I need to find something to put inside a few bags of mine but not having any luck.

RVP149

Jun 30, 2017
Sorry for some reason it won't let me upload photos. I got the organizer off of Amazon. I had the samorga (I think that's what it's called but it kept falling in). I like this one a lot better as it keeps it's shape.

The otg has a site if you search for otg 247. They are a bit expensive (at least I think so) so I'm hopefully going to slowly build my collection

Reactions: A bottle of Red
May 16, 2020
Thanks for the info! They are expensive wow.
I would love a pouch that is thin & light but can stand up by itself (so it won't flop over in my bag). And that has another smaller or zip pocket inside.
Idk if such a thing exists though lol...

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
An organizer works really well when you use bags that are the same size or use just one bag all the time. Felt liners are the best IMO, they give structure to a bag and won't sag like thinner nylon organizers.

I used to love organizers. Now I do pouches, which are easier to move from bag to bag. I have different pouches for things I must have, things I want to have and things I might need. If I move from large to small bag, I leave out all but the "things I must have" pouch. If I was doing it the other way around, I can grab all three pouches and put all of them in the large bag. In a medium bag I usually don't have the "things I might need" pouch. I also have a tiny Kipling pouch for medicine, eye drops, hand sanitizer, bandaids etc. I try to fit it in all but the mini bags.
Kipling and LeSportSac pouches are my favorite. Both do durable nylon which is easy to keep clean. There are so many colors and prints to choose from, and the prices are very wallet friendly.

Reactions: Mariapia and Joule

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Pouches within pouches.

Loewe inside med bag like Hermes Evie 29, then I put smaller pouches inside the Loewe if need be.

Inside bigger bags, my Trussardi pouch (was a mens' wash bag) then smaller inside.

Reactions: Joule

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
The absolute best ‘organizer‘ I’ve ever found was just recently - a female engineer got tired of not ever finding exactly what she wanted and designed her own. “Stashio” organizers and you can find them on Amazon and Facebook. I think I’m still the top-rated review on Amazon, and at that time I was using them in my Bottega Veneta Cervo medium loop. Now I’m using them in my Celine Soft Cube. I’ve talked about them elsewhere here, too.
To make it easier, here’s a link to the Stashio site on Amazon

Reactions: RT1