Speedy 25 organizer?

I just wanted to share with everyone this great purse organizer I bought at the container store that's a perfect fit for the Speedy B25. It's called "In Bag" and it's by PurseN. The quality is excellent, and it even has zippers on the side so you can cinch it to make it more compact. I don't like buying things without seeing it in person first so when I saw this, I was able to try it in store to make sure it fit. And I love how it gives my bag a perfect shape. Bonus Tip: I keep a bike flashlight looped on my D ring so I can see in my bag when it's too dark.
View attachment 2957104View attachment 2957105View attachment 2957106View attachment 2957107

OMG This is my fav. I have both sizes in this. It is one of my favorites. I am so glad someone else has tried it. I have a Speedy B 25 also. One of my fav bags.

:biggrin:

Thanks for sharing! I love how you have a light in your bag - I have such a problem with my Speedy bags at times because they're dark/unorganized, although they'll always be my favorites. I just might have to try your ideas out!

It really weighs very little. The pay off for finding stuff is worth any extra ounces. Before when I needed to find my phone it was always lying flat on the bottom. Now I can put my hand in without looking and pull it out. It has long slots on both outsides that I keep coupons in. BTW it's only $25. PurseN are in the $50's. I have a real PurseN I bought last xmas for half off for my Neverfull MM. I'm sold on the brand. I just wish these Container Store ones had more color choices. Pink would have been fun.

Nice, thanks for sharing and posting photos. Try checking out the PurseN website. If you get on their mailing list, you'll find out about their sales/promotions. They also have a (built in) light up purse insert lol

Enjoy!

P.s. Cute birdie! I had a blue parakeet when I was a kid. Great bird. We'd let it fly around inside the house and one day it escaped when the door opened (someone forgot bird was out) :sad:

Here's the latest edition to my bird family:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1428640680.087380.jpg

The PurseN is my fave organizer too (mine is metallic red, looking for metallic gold now for the LVs with cream lining), sturdier than the almost identical Pursfection... I have tried about 10 different brands and this is the best. However, my Speedy B 25 is so small and structured and I pack it so much, it needs no organizer to keep every item in place!

P.S. What a beautiful creature you have there :girlsigh:

I LOVE IT! I have a NF organizer from PimpMySpeedy, and it's so nice to be able to find things in that huge abyss. 10% off if you join the mailing list! I'm off to see if they have something for my speedy 35!

I went to their website and noticed they have a blue polka dot one with pink inside. How do you think that would look with the Delightful NM Damier Azur PM? I would have to order online since I do not have any stores near me.

Hi,

Do you need double layer for speedy 25 or is the single layer sufficient? Does it provide structure to the bag?

Thanks

Hello,
I have the single layer & it's perfect for my speedy b 25 and Speedy 30 to me. IMO it doesn't make the bag stiff but it provides structure and makes the bag hold it's shape keeping things easy to find. I know others on here have it doubled but I didn't feel the need to double in the 25 & 30 size. However if you have a larger bag it may be necessary. Hope that helps.

Hello all,

I've decided to purchase a Samorga bag organizer for my monogram speedy 25. What color should I get to match the interior lining and should I get single or double layered? I need some advice ladies.
Please help :smile:

Reactions: Namwan-