Organizer for Speedy B 25?

Jan 2, 2010
Can anyone recommend a purse organizer specifically for the Speedy 25 size? I did a search and I am mostly seeing recommendations for the 30/35.

Pics would be appreciated!

Sep 8, 2012
Can anyone recommend a purse organizer specifically for the Speedy 25 size? I did a search and I am mostly seeing recommendations for the 30/35.

Pics would be appreciated!
I want to know too! I'm using my Speedy DE 25 and I just use small pouches to separate my makeup from my cards, etc.

LValicious

Aug 28, 2013
"Samorga" and "divide and conquer" make nice organizers to fit several LV and other brand bags. If you do a search on here or google you will find them. I myself prefer samorga for my speedy b 25. HTH

sickhobo

Oct 15, 2014
I was at Target today and there were these great Sonia Kashuk purse organizer pouches on clearance. I found the red one particularly lovely with gold hardware and thought it was a perfect match for my speedy. I was going to get it but then I thought about how crazy this organizer might make me. Basically I'll be using a smaller bag within a bigger bag, so anytime I want to take something out the smaller bag would have to be used. That would greatly preserve the interior of my speedy, but at the same time, I got this feeling that I might go nuts over doing this lol. That said the speedy is quite roomy and putting an item in it might seem like it disappears into the abyss once you're looking for it lol, so the organizer might not be that bad after all! On second thought maybe I just will get that organizer for all the peripheral stuff we keep in our purses that we don't necessarily need on hand, plus it'll help retain the shape of the bag too when it's in use. :smile:

g41girl

Nov 5, 2013
Samorga do one for Speedy B 25. I have one for my Mulberry Bayswater and am very pleased with it - pricier but worth it - so will be ordering this one also !

sandra cheong

Petite
Mar 21, 2015
"Samorga" and "divide and conquer" make nice organizers to fit several LV and other brand bags. If you do a search on here or google you will find them. I myself prefer samorga for my speedy b 25. HTH
Hi,
Do you need double layer for speedy 25 or is the single layer sufficient? Does it provide structure to the bag?
Thanks

LValicious

Aug 28, 2013
Hi,

Do you need double layer for speedy 25 or is the single layer sufficient? Does it provide structure to the bag?

Thanks

Hello,
I have the single layer & it's perfect for my speedy b 25 and Speedy 30 to me. IMO it doesn't make the bag stiff but it provides structure and makes the bag hold it's shape keeping things easy to find. I know others on here have it doubled but I didn't feel the need to double in the 25 & 30 size. However if you have a larger bag it may be necessary. Hope that helps.