Purse Organizer for Speedy 30

Yes, mine is a 30 as well. I like that it doesn't slide around much (the purse to go did a lot) and it's really easy to take in and out. The material is pretty flexible yet firm enough that it holds it's shape. Glad the pictures helped!! Thanks for the well wishes, I'm doing pretty good all things considered!

Sounds perfect! Thanks again!

Feel better :smile:

Hi all, just want to share, I just ordered this organizer and hopefully it's worth the price. Shipping is about 5-14 days. Can't wait to use it!

Attachments

• Bag Organizer.jpg
    Bag Organizer.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,102
Hi. I ordered the exact one (but the 30 size for my 35 because I like room around it for papers and a flat pouch that I have). Just got it yesterday and I loovve it! The quality is amazing. I do find that the side pockets can't fit much, but after playing around with placement of things, I found a way to use it that works well for me. Because I have the smaller samorga, I am able to put things on the outside too, which allows for a better slouch in nmy speedy. When I put everything in the pockets it puffs up my speedy too much for my perference. definitely a good purchase in my opinion :smile:

I'm planning to get this too. I need this for my Speedy B 35 and Speedy 30. I'm currently using the PTG and it's not serving it's purpose. It's too small and I bought the suggested size too.

I just bought a vintage 1983 Speedy 35. I'd like to get an organizer for it. Are the dimensions for the '83 Speedy 35 the same as today's? The bag is pre-loved and needs a bit of care. I ordered the LMB LV kit. Would this help clean it up a bit? I also bought a '92 Piano Cabas at the same time. These are my first LV bags and I'm clueless as far as cleaning.

Hi I would like to chime in if I may. I had a speedy 30 and sold it to get the 35 because I found the 30 a tad too small. I can fit all I need into the 30, however it would look too stuffed. The 35 allowed me to fit everything and still look slouchy. I am only 5'2"/5'3" and 105 lbs and don't think it looks too big.

helene20 said:
Just curious do you prefer your B35 or 30?

Ann Sim: the organizer is really cute!

I prefer my B35, but need to purchase a new organizer because the PTG is not working for me. I carry a lot such as: my PTI wallet, Mini Pochette, Medium agenda, keys w/Cles attached, Gucci sunglasses and Gucci eyeglasses. My LVoe my 30, but it's too small for what I carry everyday.

I ordered a organizer from hippiegal and if you want shape and structure this is definitely for you. It is top quality and fits like a glove. I realized it was too structured for me. I like a bit of a slouch. I just ordered a purse to go in jumbo for my speedy 30 because it was the least structured one I could find that offers organizations. It doesn't seem as boxy and stiff as others. I will let you know after I try it out. It really depends on what you are looking for.