Organizer for Speedy 30 B

Ann Sim

Jun 11, 2011
Hi all, just want to share, I just ordered this organizer and hopefully it's worth the price. Shipping is about 5-14 days. Can't wait to use it!

Attachments

solai

O.G.
Jun 29, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Hi. I ordered the exact one (but the 30 size for my 35 because I like room around it for papers and a flat pouch that I have). Just got it yesterday and I loovve it! The quality is amazing. I do find that the side pockets can't fit much, but after playing around with placement of things, I found a way to use it that works well for me. Because I have the smaller samorga, I am able to put things on the outside too, which allows for a better slouch in nmy speedy. When I put everything in the pockets it puffs up my speedy too much for my perference. definitely a good purchase in my opinion :smile:

Noi_82

Go SPURS Go
Nov 20, 2010
California
I'm planning to get this too. I need this for my Speedy B 35 and Speedy 30. I'm currently using the PTG and it's not serving it's purpose. It's too small and I bought the suggested size too.

gbayck9

Jan 17, 2013
I just bought a vintage 1983 Speedy 35. I'd like to get an organizer for it. Are the dimensions for the '83 Speedy 35 the same as today's? The bag is pre-loved and needs a bit of care. I ordered the LMB LV kit. Would this help clean it up a bit? I also bought a '92 Piano Cabas at the same time. These are my first LV bags and I'm clueless as far as cleaning.

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
I'm planning to get this too. I need this for my Speedy B 35 and Speedy 30. I'm currently using the PTG and it's not serving it's purpose. It's too small and I bought the suggested size too.
Just curious do you prefer your B35 or 30?

Ann Sim: the organizer is really cute!

solai

O.G.
Jun 29, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Hi I would like to chime in if I may. I had a speedy 30 and sold it to get the 35 because I found the 30 a tad too small. I can fit all I need into the 30, however it would look too stuffed. The 35 allowed me to fit everything and still look slouchy. I am only 5'2"/5'3" and 105 lbs and don't think it looks too big.

Noi_82

Go SPURS Go
Nov 20, 2010
California
helene20 said:
Just curious do you prefer your B35 or 30?

Ann Sim: the organizer is really cute!
I prefer my B35, but need to purchase a new organizer because the PTG is not working for me. I carry a lot such as: my PTI wallet, Mini Pochette, Medium agenda, keys w/Cles attached, Gucci sunglasses and Gucci eyeglasses. My LVoe my 30, but it's too small for what I carry everyday.

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
Thanks so much, I love big bags, but was just wandering if other people were like me. I don't like when it's too tight in a purse.