Organizer for MK Selma

Scrock

Feb 18, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase an organizer for my presale Selma :graucho:. Is anyone using an organizer in her and if so which one? I really like the quality of the Divide and Conquer organizer so I'm leaning more towards that brand but unsure what size will fit best. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I wrote Connie and gave her theses measurements for the Michael Kors Large Selma:

Internal height dimension is 7 1/2" from bottom of handbag to zipper closure (not including the raised portion of the bag that extends beyond the zipper)
Internal length dimension is 12" (not including the rounded ends of the bag on either end)
Internal width dimension is 3 1/2" at the top of the bag, 4 1/2" wide at the middle of the bag, and 5 1/2" wide at the bottom of the bag.
-----------

She wrote back her recommendation:

Ok, based on the interior dimensions you provided, I think you could use a regular width oval in a size medium (12"L x 4.25"W x 6"H). I think that would give you the length you need to keep your rounded ends from caving inward. And I think the 4.25" width wouldn't make the bag look "stuffed". The pockets on my organizers aren't gusseted enough for large, heavy or bulky items, like handguns. I have a CWP also, and always carry a bag that has a separate pocket for this. You could check with some of the other sellers. They may be able to create one with a larger, gusseted pocket for your 380.

Here are the links to the regular width oval organizers:

Solid colors: www.etsy.com/shop/DivideAndConquer?section_id=7052996&ref=shopsection_le...

With patterned pockets: www.etsy.com/shop/DivideAndConquer?section_id=7509204&ref=shopsection_le...

With extra options: www.etsy.com/shop/DivideAndConquer?section_id=7810975&ref=shopsection_le...

And here is the link to the "add-on options" section: www.etsy.com/shop/DivideAndConquer?section_id=13699966&ref=shopsection_l...