Orders not arriving from Fendi site

lou123

May 30, 2015
Hi!!
I live in UK and I made 2 orders on Fendi.com on 6th and 7th July and they still haven’t arrived.
Ones been marked as ready to ship for over a week the other still says pending.
Money’s been taken.
I’ve emailed afew times with no response and have found a number for shopping by phone which I tried to call but no one answered (will keep ringing)
Has anyone else had this?
Certainly won’t be using Fendi.com again will buy using other websites or in store.

I’ve just had an email saying the pending order had failed quality check , they’ve been unable to locate another and so has been cancelled but my other order that was marked ready to ship is now showing as cancelled and that ones still pending!!!!

I live in Canada. I had my SA ordered online for me and it was cancelled after my SA called them about it. That was a week after he placed the order. I placed another order on Fendi.com. on July4. I just received shipping confirmation email on July20 and got the package on July21. They are obviously super slow right now. My SA said this was unusual for Fendi.

Reactions: LemonDrop
Having the same issue right now. Ordered my first Fendi bag online on 7/20 and the order status has been showing Ready to ship for the last 4 days. They have not collected payment yet either....disappointed with the service so far....no response from customer service either.

Having the same issue right now. Ordered my first Fendi bag online on 7/20 and the order status has been showing Ready to ship for the last 4 days. They have not collected payment yet either....disappointed with the service so far....no response from customer service either.
Curious if you got it or if it canceled. I ordered online and it’s been a few days with no update. I hope this doesn’t go on for weeks only to cancel.

@lou123 That sucks. :hrmm: This is my first Fendi piece. The color is gorgeous. And when I ordered it it said "the last available". I hope this doesn't become a let down. I ordered it Wednesday.

So I’m just having this issue now. I ordered a new strap for my peekaboo 2 weeks ago, it was shipped through UPS from the US, then the package got stopped at customs because the packer forgot to pack the customs slip. Then they decided to ship it again but then this time they screwed up my address and sent it to someone else instead.... I mean seriously how hard is it to send something correctly..? Everyone else seems to be doing it just fine.

• Sad
Reactions: LemonDrop
So I’m just having this issue now. I ordered a new strap for my peekaboo 2 weeks ago, it was shipped through UPS from the US, then the package got stopped at customs because the packer forgot to pack the customs slip. Then they decided to ship it again but then this time they screwed up my address and sent it to someone else instead.... I mean seriously how hard is it to send something correctly..? Everyone else seems to be doing it just fine.

So how did this end up?

I'm not happy, too.

I am waiting for a defender and it was pending and pending. I called the hotline and they said they have to find one in the shops.
Now it is "ready to ship" for some days and nothing happened since. At least they found one I thought... Another call pulled away that hope: The woman on the phone was very vague and could not answer my question if they could assure I will get my order at all (left allone when) or what the difference is between pending and ready to ship if the latter doesn't mean they have the goods.
I did also not like how she talked to me...it was a bit like I would be a little annoying child, when I was just asking specific questions in a polite and objective attitude.
This is something what turns me completely off and spoils a luxury brand for me.