Ordering through the outlets

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
When things are taken off of the website and before they are all shipped to the outlets, you can sometimes order stuff from JAX at the outlet price IF you are at the outlet. I had called about my walnut gigi last week and I would still have been able to order it $375 by driving to the outlet.

Unfortunately, I was sick this week and my kids started school so I could get there and I missed the short window. They are now all at the outlets so I will have to search further for one.:tup:

Boo this is why I am getting really tired of buying bags. There are all sorts of silly littel windows of time to get things at good prices. I'm about ready to give up entirely haha.

I hear ya! I received a med madeline bag with the brown leather trim as a graduation present in June. I haven't used it yet, so it's just been sitting there... The person who gave it to me paid retail for it. When I saw it at the outlets, I was a little sad, but I didn't cringe until I saw them going an extra 40% off of the clearance price. The SA said that if you are patient, things will eventually come to the outlet... :Push:

No I didn't. I got so busy yesterday I forgot to call. Well darn. Do u still think Las Americas is a better choice than Carlsbad?

Maybe you can still call to see if they have any in the back. What are you looking for specifically? I saw a brown Francine, and they still have Madelines... the Heritage totes seemed to have sold overnight, because there were only a few left of those.. but they have several gold signature floral totes....

I think it just depends on what you are looking for. When I went to Carlsbad last week, I was disappointed, but I also know that boutiques are starting to transfer items, so I'm not sure. For the particular day I went to Carlsbad, I should have just looked at Las Americas!

I use to go to Las Americas and Carlsbad all the time!! My favorite is Las Americas!! They always have something i want when i go there, and Carlsbad is a hit or miss kinda thing. Oh i miss SD sooo much!!!!

Well again didn't make it. Other responsibilities took precedent (unfortunately) so maybe I will brave the crowds and go tomorrow. I've definately will go to Las Americas. Can you believe I've never been to that one? Always been Carlsbad. Trying to convince hubby to go to but that is like pulling teeth.