Ordering online--Holiday ribbons??

mtkarenp

May 3, 2016
My only option is ordering LV on line since I don't have a store within 500 miles. I'm always disappointed with their packaging but what can I do. I remember someone saying they did wrap boxes with a ribbon last year over the holidays. Can anyone confirm that? It's a gift so I'm hoping I can get at least part of the treatment I'd get in a store. After all, I'm paying the same price and having it thrown in a box with no care or concern really irks me.

Reactions: Kansashalo
My last purchase from LV online came with the holiday ribbon so yours should too! I don't think they wrap it as nicely as in store (mine was wrapped once horizontally, not horizontally and vertically to form the + if that makes sense) but it was still very pretty.

Edit: scratch that. I just checked my pictures from when I bought the Neverfull in store and they only wrapped it once horizontally too. So I guess there is a no difference from how it's done in store.

Last edited:
My only option is ordering LV on line since I don't have a store within 500 miles. I'm always disappointed with their packaging but what can I do. I remember someone saying they did wrap boxes with a ribbon last year over the holidays. Can anyone confirm that? It's a gift so I'm hoping I can get at least part of the treatment I'd get in a store. After all, I'm paying the same price and having it thrown in a box with no care or concern really irks me.
Yes it does. The only thing you don’t get is a shopping bag. Unless for some reason they’ve run out of all the ribbons... which is extremely unlikely. Shopping bag is only something you get in store. Also in store they’re not wrapped horizontally AND vertically, it’s just one or the other (from my several experiences in store.)