Ordering my Med. Khaki/Bronze Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Carly is a classic and will always be around! shes a beauty!! As far as the patent ergo-I'm returning my pond hobo, heard there was problems with the quality, and it slips so easily... just toooo plastic looking for me!

Get the CARLY!! :yahoo:

I actually just got my 2nd one this past weekend :wlae: (I gave up on the search for the chelsea satchel remember?) I have the khaki/saddle and I got the all black one. They are both mediums and I LOVE THEM. I really needed a black bag or I wouldve got the chocolate. Carly is my all time favorite I would have never bought the same bag in a dif. color before carly.

Get the CARLY!! :yahoo:

I actually just got my 2nd one this past weekend :wlae: (I gave up on the search for the chelsea satchel remember?) I have the khaki/saddle and I got the all black one. They are both mediums and I LOVE THEM. I really needed a black bag or I wouldve got the chocolate. Carly is my all time favorite I would have never bought the same bag in a dif. color before carly.
Yep, I remember...I'm sorry about the satchel, but the two Carlys you have are gorgeous as well! I have two Carlys right now, and this will be my third, but I don't have a Medium, it's okay, right? lol:shame:

Congrats LA. I cant wait to see pics. I am sure it'll look wonderful on you.

BTW I havent done my taxes yet :sad: we are still having problems with last years. IRS wants us to pay more than we already did and they froze our account 'till we find out what is going and we can finally do 2007. It sucks because we paid last year but I am sure this year we are gonna get a little back hopefully.

i say go for the carly in the bronze. I looked at it today in the store and its beautiful. They also had a black and white signature w/ black leather AND nickel hardware. I don't like the black/white signature fabric. I HOPE they do more carly's with the nickel hardware. I want a large black signature carly, but I want nickel hardware instead of brass. PLEASE COACH, HEAR ME.

Good for you! I have the medium Carly in brown and it is the only bag I've ever carried for more than 6 months straight. It's the perfect size, not too small, not too big. I lost my hangtag while on vacation. Anyone know how to get a new one? Or if it's even necessary? I'm a new member, by the way. I'm glad there are other COACH freaks out there.

Good for you! I have the medium Carly in brown and it is the only bag I've ever carried for more than 6 months straight. It's the perfect size, not too small, not too big. I lost my hangtag while on vacation. Anyone know how to get a new one? Or if it's even necessary? I'm a new member, by the way. I'm glad there are other COACH freaks out there.
Welcome! You will love it here! Thanks for the response.

As for your hangtag, you can call Coach customer service at
1-888-262-6224 and tell them you lost your hangtag, and they should send you an new one! Good luck!