Ordering LV Luggage Tag Over the Phone

lvlover78

John 3:16
Feb 29, 2012
Cali
Does anyone know if you can call an order a luggage tag over the phone with hot stamping from the LV website? If so, has anyone done this and did you have any problems? Thanks!

katiel00

May 29, 2014
California
Every time I have tried to get a luggage tag from CS I get told I have to go to a store. So the rare times I go to a store they never have any in stock! :noggin:

So I personally would love one but haven't got one LOL. One day... one day!

kbrooke1990

May 2, 2011
Texas
Call a store and order it that way! Some stores will tell you they can only order for a replacement part, so tell them it's for an item that has a luggage tag that you "have"! I just purchased a regular sized one from the store in Austin, TX for $70 before taxes! And they are ordering me a second one of the smallest size!

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
I had to go to the store to purchase my luggage tag. Glad I did since it comes in 2 different sizes, and I did get it hot stamped at the store.

Theirnana4

Theirnana4
Mar 3, 2014
toledo, ohio
Well one store tried to change me $15.00 but when I told them the 1st store sent it free of charge they waived the shipping free. Your welcome if I can find the paper with my notes on them I will let you know what stores I ordered for.