Ordering LC from Magnums/sandspoint?

EGBDF

O.G.
Dec 22, 2013
Every single time I order a LC from them that is not in the sale section, I get an email saying the item/color is not available, or will be delayed. Several times I have ended up canceling my order because of continual delays leaving it unclear if I will actually get the item or not.
I'm not really complaining because I feel they communicate with me about the delays for the most part, just wondering if others have this same experience ? I do wish they would designate delayed items on their website though.

I usually call them prior to placing the order and make sure the item I am interested is still in stock. If the item is available, you can ask the sales to put it on hold for you. After you complete the transcation online, you can call them back and provide your order no.

I usually call them prior to placing the order and make sure the item I am interested is still in stock. If the item is available, you can ask the sales to put it on hold for you. After you complete the transcation online, you can call them back and provide your order no.

Ah, thanks for the tip!

Every single time I order a LC from them that is not in the sale section, I get an email saying the item/color is not available, or will be delayed. Several times I have ended up canceling my order because of continual delays leaving it unclear if I will actually get the item or not.

I'm not really complaining because I feel they communicate with me about the delays for the most part, just wondering if others have this same experience ? I do wish they would designate delayed items on their website though.

Oh no...I'm sad to hear this! I placed my first order with them over the weekend and thought it was sort of funny that they told me about a 2 business day delay (I probably wouldn't have even noticed!) but now I'm worried more delays are coming!

I've ordered from them a few times, but received the "delay" email for my recent order (during the Memorial Day sale). I was disappointed at first, but the package arrived soon after.

Sorry about your frustration. Hope your items arrive soon.:flowers:

I tried to order a few days ago and then got an email that the item is out of stock. Pretty annoying and I'm in Australia so trying to co-ordinate a refund/exchange has been time consuming

My only experience with them I ordered two le pliage cuir bags same color different sizes because I wasn't sure which size I wanted with a coupon code. Got a email that one of the sizes was back ordered about 3-5 days after I placed my order then a few days later the other size was also back ordered. Then a week later got a email that the whole order was canceled. So needless to say my experience left a lot to be desired. I don't know if they really didn't have the items in stock or they didn't didn't want to take a hit using a coupon code on a higher priced item. The sizes and color I ordered were still listed in thier site as available, it could just be laziness in thier end not updating thier sites inventory which isn't really acceptable in this day and age imo. I know a lot of people on tpf have had good experiences with them sadly I'm not in that group.

My only experience with them I ordered two le pliage cuir bags same color different sizes because I wasn't sure which size I wanted with a coupon code. Got a email that one of the sizes was back ordered about 3-5 days after I placed my order then a few days later the other size was also back ordered. Then a week later got a email that the whole order was canceled. So needless to say my experience left a lot to be desired. I don't know if they really didn't have the items in stock or they didn't didn't want to take a hit using a coupon code on a higher priced item. The sizes and color I ordered were still listed in thier site as available, it could just be laziness in thier end not updating thier sites inventory which isn't really acceptable in this day and age imo. I know a lot of people on tpf have had good experiences with them sadly I'm not in that group.

I had something similar when trying to order some cuirs. I think they were just delayed in updating their website (for whatever reason), because they did offer me several other color choices that were actually available.
I am still waiting on a Neo I ordered 10 days ago…2 delays so far. This is the second time I have tried to order one from them. Hopefully I will get it. But with the cuir I ended up finding the exact one I wanted at a better price later (elsewhere), so that worked out for me. :smile:

Last edited:
thx for bumping this thread. I was looking for it.
I ordered 3 1899s this sun and wed morn, I got this email:

Thank you for shopping with Sands Point Shop!
Thank you for your recent purchase at Sands Point Shop, order number xxxx.
We're writing you to inform you that an item that you have ordered is on order from the manufacturer and your shipment may be delayed an additional 2 - 3 business days.
We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you need further assistance, please email or call us at 888-321-9477.
Thanks again for your business, we sincerely appreciate it!

Customer Service Team
Sands Point Shop
888-321-9477

This just happened to me. They had no colors in stock of a bag I ordered. I cancelled my order and got my bag from Bagshop. They were very nice and helpful...but I did not care for that experience.