Ordering items not available..

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Ok.. Quick question lovelies!
(sorry if this is in the wrong section! if so.. please do move it mods!)

I know you can order some stuff that is not available yet at the store/online.. like all those new items that people been posting in the lovely "new bags to lust over" thread.. I know you can call JAX and order it.. but I was wondering if you could goto a Coach store.. and order it thru them? I don't have a CC to order anything thru JAX for.. and I can pay cash for it.. and I was wondering if I could do so at the coach store?
Also.. if I can do this.. what kind of information do I need to know in order to order thru the store? Like the item number and name? ^^
I'm totally new to ordering something not yet available.. thru the store or thru JAX!

Any other advice/comments would be AWESOME!!

Thank you!! :okay:

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Ok.. Quick question lovelies!
(sorry if this is in the wrong section! if so.. please do move it mods!)

I know you can order some stuff that is not available yet at the store/online.. like all those new items that people been posting in the lovely "new bags to lust over" thread.. I know you can call JAX and order it.. but I was wondering if you could goto a Coach store.. and order it thru them? I don't have a CC to order anything thru JAX for.. and I can pay cash for it.. and I was wondering if I could do so at the coach store?
Also.. if I can do this.. what kind of information do I need to know in order to order thru the store? Like the item number and name? ^^
I'm totally new to ordering something not yet available.. thru the store or thru JAX!

Any other advice/comments would be AWESOME!!

Thank you!! :okay:

I think it would be possible, if JAX has the item the store can order it for you. Go to your store with a list of item numbers and colors, along with the item name, and see what they can do for you!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Definately! I have ordered many things that aren't out yet through the store! And as a bonus, they are usually really surprised that you know about items that aren't out yet and that, at least when I do it, makes you feel awesome cause you know more than they do! :tup: Have fun ordering!

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
A few weeks ago, some gals on here already ordered the penguin keyfob from JAX. I went into the store a day later and they wouldn't let me order it yet, they said I had to wait until that Wednesday b/c that was the day they were allowed to let people order. Then I called back Wednesday and they placed my order.

But it may be a freak thing, my store seems strict compared to other peoples. They don't bend any rules.