Online Order

Hey!
During this time, has anyone ordered via phone from their local boutique or over the phone with customer service? If so, how did you like the process?

On the other hand, has anyone ordered online recently? Are they still not handing out travel pouches/cleaning kits?

Unfortunately, as I’m immunocompromised, I cannot visit the boutique so I’m wondering which method would be better for me (Phone or online).

Did several times recently. The website and the online ordering system are completely trash. Sorry to say that and as a shareholder I am suffering seing that incompetence on this front. The online staff is extremely polite, though. Still they cannot comensate for the problems.

And yes, no Champagne and no cleaning kits. Maybe it is not allowed to send liquids?

At this time I'll never consider ordering online again, much better to visit a boutique if possible.

Reactions: Bernbern
Yes, my order arrived in 7 calendar days instead of the usual 1 biz day. The gift wrapping that was "missing" was the write wrap with wax seal. The package came with packing paper, outer box, jewelry box, shopping bag, Cartier receipt and sealed Cert of Authenticity. It also came with pre-paid return label, but do call them beforehand for a return authorization number. Only other issue is that refunds are taking 3-4 weeks, so that's what i'm waiting for...

When you ordered, did the website say anything about returns being paused? Currently, the website says returns have been paused since 3/24, so I’m really curious how you were able to make a return. I want to order online but the fact that returns are paused indefinitely right now is deterring me from doing so.

When you ordered, did the website say anything about returns being paused? Currently, the website says returns have been paused since 3/24, so I’m really curious how you were able to make a return. I want to order online but the fact that returns are paused indefinitely right now is deterring me from doing so.
Does the site still say that? I may have missed it. In any case, I bought my bracelet via phone b/c the website didn't have my size listed. I called customer service for a return authorization and spoke to a nice lady who didn't mention anything about returns being paused, only that covid was delaying returns processing by 3-4 weeks (which is what it took + 1 extra week).

Hello! I ordered from my local boutique via phone. This was my first Cartier purchase, and the service was excellent. They were able to overnight the bracelet to me, and were very accommodating when I needed to exchange for a larger size. I received my bracelet gift wrapped with the wax seal, and they sent me a travel pouch and a cleaning kit (I have heard a lot of conflicting reports about whether or not the pouch and cleaning kit are standard, so I thought I should mention it.) Happy shopping! And please post what you get!!

Hello! I ordered from my local boutique via phone. This was my first Cartier purchase, and the service was excellent. They were able to overnight the bracelet to me, and were very accommodating when I needed to exchange for a larger size. I received my bracelet gift wrapped with the wax seal, and they sent me a travel pouch and a cleaning kit (I have heard a lot of conflicting reports about whether or not the pouch and cleaning kit are standard, so I thought I should mention it.) Happy shopping! And please post what you get!!
Thanks @BlingItOn ! I think I might just call my local boutique rather than ordering online. Did you have to reserve a telephone appointment or did you just call and they helped you out then and there?

That is awesome. Do you mind sharing what store you order from or SA info? I’m considering purchasing a small love and would love to order directly from a store but the one closest to where I live is 5 hours away...

Thanks @BlingItOn ! I think I might just call my local boutique rather than ordering online. Did you have to reserve a telephone appointment or did you just call and they helped you out then and there?
I called my store directly, but it was after hours (I didn’t realize...). I was able to speak to somebody in Cartier customer service, and they had somebody from the boutique call me back the following day.

Thanks, guys! I finally did it and received my love bracelet last week after 3 days shipping, but I’m disappointed to report that the certificate of authenticity they sent me is missing a stamp! :sad: I immediately called to ask for a replacement (and a travel pouch and cleaning kit while we’re at it since the bracelet came a tiny bit scratched since they also failed to secure the screwdriver properly and it was banging around inside the box.) I don’t care about the scratches as much as I know the bracelet gets scratched anyways from daily wear. They asked for my order number and confirmed an address to mail me a new stamped certificate and the cleaning kit/pouch but after the disappointing first online experience I’m feeling a bit defeated and worried they won’t send as promised. I feel like they HAVE to eventually give me a stamped certificate, right??

Thanks, guys! I finally did it and received my love bracelet last week after 3 days shipping, but I’m disappointed to report that the certificate of authenticity they sent me is missing a stamp! :sad: I immediately called to ask for a replacement (and a travel pouch and cleaning kit while we’re at it since the bracelet came a tiny bit scratched since they also failed to secure the screwdriver properly and it was banging around inside the box.) I don’t care about the scratches as much as I know the bracelet gets scratched anyways from daily wear. They asked for my order number and confirmed an address to mail me a new stamped certificate and the cleaning kit/pouch but after the disappointing first online experience I’m feeling a bit defeated and worried they won’t send as promised. I feel like they HAVE to eventually give me a stamped certificate, right??

Oh, I think they will send it as stated, and if they don't, I would EMAIL them (I always like to create a paper trail to hold individuals accountable! LOL) with your purchase order number and all your info along with an attached pic of your certificate without the stamp.

I think you can rest assured that you will eventually get it. There hasn't been a time yet, where they haven't gotten back to me even if it's after a long time period, they eventually answered my email. Your post actually reminded me to follow up with them on my own items so thanks for that!

I would be so bummed if my bracelet came with minor scratches as you stated so I think you are handling this situation rather well and calm considering! I would probably have raised a (polite) stink about the scratches and requested a new one sent! (Hahaha - oh most definitely!)

Last edited:
Reactions: **Ann** and Siha77