Ordering from Jax - do you get tracking info?

aiyiyi

Sep 29, 2009
I placed a phone order with a store the other day, they ordered a Julia for me (:yahoo:) from Jax. But, I haven't received an email with tracking info! I usually have in the past, but those times they were ordering it in from another store. The one time I didn't get tracking info was when the store ordered it from Jax.

So...is this normal? Or should I call them? They said 3-5 days, but it would be so awesome if I could get updates with fedex and see when to expect the call that it has arrived!

I just call Coach customer service directly and ask them to provide me the Fed Ex tracking number for my item(s). As a matter of fact, I have to call them this morning regarding my gunmetal Julia and Peyton Inlaid wristlet.

Ohh Expy, you ordered the inlaid wristlet too? Neat, we will have bought the same 2 items in the past week :smile:

I called and the email address they had for me was completely wrong! They said it's scheduled for delivery on Friday. I think I'll call back soon and ask for the fedex tracking #!

Aiyiyi, we're going to be Julia and inlaid wristlet twins... YAY!! I just called Coach customer service and they stated that I should be receiving both items on Friday as well. I also asked the Customer Service Rep. for both Fed Ex tracking numbers. Sometimes I get lucky and Fed Ex actually delivers my Coach packages a day earlier than the scheduled delivery date. I hope that happens this time around with my Julia and inlaid wristlet :graucho:

When they deliver a day early that's the BEST! When did you order yours? I ordered mine on Monday night, so technically Tuesday in terms of when Fedex would have actually picked it up!

I agree, it's always nice to receive any Coach packages earlier than expected. I ordered the Julia on Monday morning then called my SA back later in the evening to order the inlaid wristlet. Both of my items shipped out from JAX late Tuesday afternoon and are currently in Memphis, TX (Fed Ex hub). I suspect that my Coach packages will leave Memphis shortly for a flight bound to the W. Coast :upsidedown:

Last edited:
Mine are in Memphis too! It arrived at 9:24AM LOL!

I just called back and got the tracking #! There is something so exciting about hitting refresh on that every hour!

It looks like our Coach packages arrived in Memphis at the same time or at least were logged in by Fed Ex at the same time - LOL. I know what you mean... I probably won't check the status of my Coach packages until this afternoon or evening but will definitely check again tomorrow morning in the hopes that perhaps I'll get my Coach goodies a day early :graucho: