Ordering from department stores..?

filetofinn

Sep 28, 2020
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can help clear things up for me before I go call every department store in the country XD I am trying to buy a class WOC, but have previously only purchased vintage. The only boutique in my state is in a Neiman Marcus and they do not have them in stock. I can't order from the regular boutiques as I don't have an in store purchase history, and the closest one with it in stock is a 15hr drive away! I tried inquiring about ordering over the phone through Neiman Marcus but they said that is only potentially possible (couldn't get a straight answer) through locations that are not leased from Chanel but they wouldn't tell me which locations these are-anybody know? I also tried calling a few Saks and they didn't answer their phones..same with Bergdorf, but I was at least able to make an appointment to talk to someone tomorrow...but thought I'd ask on here if anyone knows if you can order from department stores with no history? Or have any other ideas? Do I just have to be patient haha? Thank you!!

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can help clear things up for me before I go call every department store in the country XD I am trying to buy a class WOC, but have previously only purchased vintage. The only boutique in my state is in a Neiman Marcus and they do not have them in stock. I can't order from the regular boutiques as I don't have an in store purchase history, and the closest one with it in stock is a 15hr drive away! I tried inquiring about ordering over the phone through Neiman Marcus but they said that is only potentially possible (couldn't get a straight answer) through locations that are not leased from Chanel but they wouldn't tell me which locations these are-anybody know? I also tried calling a few Saks and they didn't answer their phones..same with Bergdorf, but I was at least able to make an appointment to talk to someone tomorrow...but thought I'd ask on here if anyone knows if you can order from department stores with no history? Or have any other ideas? Do I just have to be patient haha? Thank you!!
Nordstrom! Minneapolis, Seattle, and I think San Diego have Chanel boutiques and you can order over the phone with them! I do!

Text Roosevelt at +13054946589 , he’s at Saks in Bar Harbor in Miami area. I’m constantly ordering from him and I’m in Texas. Zero issues. And he sends me photos of everything they get.

Hi! I’m also looking for a classic woc but no luck! I tried NM in a lot of states and they offer to out me on a list. I do not have a purchase history with Chanel and the closest Chanel boutique is a 3 hour drive :sad: can someone please help me find a good helpful SA Plz?

I just went through this since I didn’t have a Chanel profile in the US. I found the bag I wanted (thanks @nat74!) but she could not sell me. I showed up in person at closest NM Chanel and he helped me create a profile. Then, the other SA processed the order the next day for me. She was super helpful. Some NM Chanel are also independent boutiques