Ordering from Aloha Rag and security

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Hi ladies, I tried to do a search on this subject but couldn't find any. If this has been discussed, kindly point me to the right thread. Just wondering, I e-mailed Aloha Rag inquiring about a particular B-bag and attached to the message were instructions on how to order. They don't do phone orders and one can only fax or e-mail the order form. I am a bit wary of doing that because of security reasons, with all the credit card and billing info. For those who have ordered from them, did you go ahead and fax/e-mail your info? TIA!

Yes, I too emailed them a scanned copy of the form. I have also sent well-taken pictures of the form because I have no access to a fax machine. It has worked very well and there has not been any problem.

Hope that this helps you in your decision-making process.

You're gonna get a lot of "yes'" here!

I think majority of us have emailed/faxed them before. Everything went smoothly, and they shred your info once they're done. You can always call them too but they still need you to fax/email a signature along w the card info anyways (I think).

There is a statement on the order form that says "I here by authorize AR to charge ### card for this $$$ amount." And then you note the card number and sign.

I don't know if they'll let you do it without signing since I think they changed their requirements.

Has anyone purchased from AR without having to ship the item to the same billing address?

I'm getting my cousin to buy it for me thru AR and get it delivered to another place. Is there a way to do this? Help me. I want my Charbon first!

Actually it can be done but you have to submit to them a bunch of info.. for example, a copy of your credit card statement and a copy of the front and back of your credit card and a copy of an ID with your picture and the address you want the bag sent to on it. I'm Australian but I live in Switzerland now.. however I've kept my Australian credit card because I use it to purchase pressies from Aussie online sites for my friends and family for birthdays and christmas.... so its possible!