Ordering dilemma

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
I have an order dilemma that I don't know what exactly to do...I had previously ask my SA to see if I can place an order for the new jpg II. She said that she would ask the SD for me and update me on the info. However, now I've found the jpg that I'm looking for, though not the new version, at another store. I don't know if the other place can sell me this bag, but if I can do that, would it be in bad taste if I get it there instead? I can't be certain if my SA can promise me the jpg II when it comes out, and I don't know if I want to miss the chance of buying it before the price increase but at the same time I'd feel bad if my SA was able to reserve the bag for me...oy what to do?

That's a common dilemma that we all face, foxie-pooh. I have been there before.

What about the colour? This Shoulder Birkin that is at the other store, is it the colour that you want?

All things considered, I think the first thing to do is to ascertain with your SA if she can help you get that bag transferred. I think if this can be done, your SA would be more than happy to realise a sale now. And she wouldn't mind even if your SD has indeed ordered the JPG II.

Thanks mrssparkles, I hope they would be able to transfer because that seems like the best option...but I somehow doubt it will be that easy since the stores are across the border...also, I wonder if I'll regret not waiting for the updated jpg if I settle for the old version, but at the same time, what if the jpg II never gets released or I find the new proportion less appealing...? oh to be or not to be, that is the question

Last edited: