Ordering a Vachetta Strap?

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
Hello everyone,
I saw a video today of BJTAYLOR wearing a vachetta strap with the delightful pm and just fell in love with the idea. I was wondering, since I can't order the strap online, can I call a boutique and order over the phone and they will ship it to me? and does anyone know how much it costs?

It depends on the size if the strap. I'm wanting to buy one to wear crossbody and the price was $215

Not sure of the prices of other sizes. HTH

I saw that video also. I like her, she's good! I saw another video either her video or QueenKats who explained how to get the strap.

It's a replacement strap for the KeepAll. You have to ask for it in the store and they will send you to another department, to order it or buy it directly from them. Depending on the size you get it could be another $350.00 for it.

I'm not sure if you an call the customer service line and get it but you might be able to. It's not on the web site. It is referred to as a Replacement Strap for the KeepAll though.

Hello everyone,
I saw a video today of BJTAYLOR wearing a vachetta strap with the delightful pm and just fell in love with the idea. I was wondering, since I can't order the strap online, can I call a boutique and order over the phone and they will ship it to me? and does anyone know how much it costs?

My suggestion is find a pre-owned bag with a removable strap to match your vachetta if its turned. I got a marelle sac a dos for $450 online just so that I could use the strap. Or buy a new bag with a removable strap you like - speedy b, Palermo, Siracusa . . . I'm sure there's more but I'm drawing a blank.

my bag has not even slightly begun to patina, I'm trying to find a new strap but on a secondhand site online lol

I do plan to buy a mono speedy b soon but my only dispute is that i feel the speedy strap is too thin for a delightful

my bag has not even slightly begun to patina, I'm trying to find a new strap but on a secondhand site online lol

I do plan to buy a mono speedy b soon but my only dispute is that i feel the speedy strap is too thin for a delightful
in her video, bjtaylor tells us that the speedy b clasps are too small for the delightful pm rings. she has several videos on this and i'm not sure which one she explains this in.

Hello everyone,
I can't remember which one, but fashionphile or yoogies has one right now.

My suggestion is find a pre-owned bag with a removable strap to match your vachetta if its turned. I got a marelle sac a dos for $450 online just so that I could use the strap. Or buy a new bag with a removable strap you like - speedy b, Palermo, Siracusa . . . I'm sure there's more but I'm drawing a blank.

I can't remember which one, but fashionphile or yoogies has one right now.

I can't find it... could you send me the link?

You have to order it in the store. If they don't have it available at the time, then they can send it out to you. Unfortunatley you can not order it over the phone. I remember $350 when my husband wanted me to get the vachetta keep all strap. I passed but it is beautiful.

Is there a market for straps second hand because I have the shoulder strap from my Palermo unused? I decided to buy a longer strap to wear it cross body so have never used the original strap (In fact I haven't used the new one or the bag yet as I'm too scared to take it out haha). If there is a market for this then where is the best place to sell it. Ebay? I'm in the UK.