Ordering a new shoulder strap from Bal

Does anyone know if I can get a replacement strap for my black city from Balenciaga? Has anyone else lost or misplaced their strap? I am thinking that black will be the easiest strap to replace as this is a colour produced every season. I want a real one to replace it for obvious reasons.

I know that they don't offer any other lengths but I am not sure if you can call and ask for a replacement or not. The older firsts had longer shoulder straps and the box style had a longer strap but the city's strap has always been the same, correct me if I am wrong. Good luck and let us know if they offer replacements.

Does anyone know if I can get a replacement strap for my black city from Balenciaga? Has anyone else lost or misplaced their strap? I am thinking that black will be the easiest strap to replace as this is a colour produced every season. I want a real one to replace it for obvious reasons.
Have you tried contacting Balenciaga? I'm sure they can help you.....maybe call BALNY

This question has been asked so many times, but as yet, I don't ever remember an answer. My guess is that they will NOT sell you a strap by itself. Otherwise it would probably be well known by now (like the replacement tassels).

I wonder if they would make replacement straps. I would think they might be weary about it as people could use the straps on fake bags and ta-da! have authentic bales...:confused1:

Hello, update for everyone. You can order replacement straps (only current lengths, no longer straps) from Balenciaga. It takes a few months for them to be made but it is possible. I have ordered one for my black city.