Hermes in Germany

Today, Baden had a malachite C24 in epsom (PHW, I think) on the top shelf with the "for display only" sign. I asked, but they wouldn't sell it to me. I'm not a local, but I have shopped there for a few years. I hope they sell it to someone on here!
Few weeks ago I saw a black C18 PHW "reserved". I asked and she said a customer ordered it. Afterwards I saw her showing it to another lady. Either it was the lady's order or it was only for regulars.

Hello and MoinMoin,

I just wanted to share that I am on a List for a Kelly in Hamburg. I hope I will get it soon... but after reading this Thread it felt like a little success that I was able to put my name on a list.

Did anybody ever get one of the bags you talked about in this Thread?

I got a Kelly Sellier 28 from Hamburg last year after approx. a year of wait. Went to the boutique frequently, build great relationship with two SAs and purchase history.
Good luck! I know how hard the wait is but the bag will make your heart jump once it arrives [emoji173]️

Reactions: Le Lion
Few weeks ago I saw a black C18 PHW "reserved". I asked and she said a customer ordered it. Afterwards I saw her showing it to another lady. Either it was the lady's order or it was only for regulars.

could be possibly both, but from my experience, even though certain items have the 'display only' tag, if you have a great relationship with them, they're likely to sell it to you...

could be possibly both, but from my experience, even though certain items have the 'display only' tag, if you have a great relationship with them, they're likely to sell it to you...
Interesting! I have good news. Last Friday we dropped in to look at gloves and managed to connect with a really nice SA. She gave us her email and told me to email her. Finally a good start to building a rship at this store. :smile:

Interesting reading the responses in this thread! I considered making Munich my second home store because bf is Bavarian and I'm often there but they have never given us good service even for the simplest thing - we went in asking for help to resize my CDC ring (bought from Singapore). They said they would check and call us to tell us whether it can be done. No call. My bf even dropped in twice, they always say they will call him, and never did. They also never seem to have the things I'm looking for (non-B/K) whenever I dropped in, and I have tried several times. The service is very lukewarm even if I'm dressed in H. So I gave up. I'll only buy H big and small things at FSH even if it's a flight away. It's a pity. Munich would have been super convenient!
sweatheart, try again. After they moved they are so much friendlier now!

Reactions: Annine
Oh that’s not even the worst part lol. The worst part was I asked for a business card and he was like, my name is xxx, and did not give me one lol. At that point I wasn’t even upset anymore, it was just comical! For the record, I really like Barvarians. Straight forward, and to the point. Many are so so so so helpful and friendly! But this guy is just... mmmmm, interesting, to say the least lol. Every time I see him; he’s always serving ladies who look like they are born and from here. So I guess he really just wants to serve certain type of people.
I know him, afaIk he left after they moved. It was a hard nutshell to crack, believe me, but I mastered it... somehow. (he's not Bavarian, btw.)

Just for your Information, maybe you now it already.
I was told that the new Boutique in Stuttgart will open at 1. May 2019
This was told to me by a SA from the pop-up store in Breuninger
[emoji4]

Good to know, I'm curious to see what the store will look like - considering that I always shop at either BAD or FFM. Hope their stock will improve with the move, because so far they've never impressed me much...

Good to know, I'm curious to see what the store will look like - considering that I always shop at either BAD or FFM. Hope their stock will improve with the move, because so far they've never impressed me much...

I think it will change.
The store at breuninger is not Hermes themselves as I know. A SA from there told me one time that breuninger buys the stuff from Hermes and sells it in a pop up store. I don’t know what kind of business model that is. But I think that’s the reason why they don’t have so much stock and not everything.
The boutique that will open will be a normal Hermes boutique so I think it will be as all of the boutiques, maybe less because of the size of the boutique or whatever. Its just what I think but no safe information [emoji28]

Hey everyone I was just wondering if there is anyone who ordered a kelly/birkin in Germany WITHOUT a purchase history and actually got one.
I don't mind waiting a little bit longer for my bag I just want to know if it's even possible to get your hands on one or getting a call from the shop even though you haven't purchased anything from hermes yet... Hopefully anyone can help me...

FYI BADEN BADEN had so many goodies on display on Sat.
B25 Magnolia Togo SHW
B35 Black Epsom SHW
Mini Kelly in Magnolia Epsom SHW
Costance in Magnolia and Black
Jage Black

Tried on the B25, but didn't buy because the colour wasnt my cup of tea. They all had the 'Display Only' tag, but they still offered them to me. Definitely worth a try if you're nearby.