Hermes in Germany

One SA in Frankfurt told me that several B and K arrival every week. It depends only if they want to sell. More and more I don't believe the waiting list, because my husband went to the shop directly every time and can be offered B or K. For me it is amazing!

One SA in Frankfurt told me that several B and K arrival every week. It depends only if they want to sell. More and more I don't believe the waiting list, because my husband went to the shop directly every time and can be offered B or K. For me it is amazing!

I've spent some time in the Goethestrasse store recently, and it looks to me that they might sell more Bs and Ks than most stores. I don't know how that might affect a particular stores policy. Perhaps they can be more selective about whom they sell them to, so they are?

I've spent some time in the Goethestrasse store recently, and it looks to me that they might sell more Bs and Ks than most stores. I don't know how that might affect a particular stores policy. Perhaps they can be more selective about whom they sell them to, so they are?

Yes, they have a good storage and can offer more. As I heard about, they have also a high budget to sell other productions. It means that the customer can be offered B and K, if the one can also help in other production. I think this is normal policy, I think it is also by other shops. But after seeing my husband's experience, I feel there are some SA more flexible. They may have more stamp customer and not only focus on selling also building the relationship. With those senior SA, walking in and call up a B or K is not too difficult.

Reactions: Nui
Munich Maximillian Strasse is very friendly. I was searching for a belt for my husband and they managed to get him the exact color, size and metal combo he wanted in the 3 days we were visiting last summer. They also seem to get pleasant colors for B & K too. More than just the usual neutrals! AND for people like 30 size for Birkins.. that was the size I saw the most there.
I didn't get to visit Frankfurt Hermes as we only were there 1 day.. but I also have heard they have a lot of stock compared to other stores. My friend who lives in Frankfurt got the most beautiful croc kelly wallet and CDC there not to mention a classic black B35.

I called the Hamburg store and the SA there told me they don't even take names for wait lists anymore, in fact they stopped doing it in 2012. Wonder if I should try calling the other locations in Germany, or if this is the case for every store.. I don't know much about this bag or luxury goods in general but I am trying to gift one of these for my mother, never knew it'd be so hard to buy a bag!

Hi

Does anyone have recent experience with the Hamburg store and any good SA's (i've heard Hr. Rainer mentioned)?
I'm on the hunt for my first B and wonder if they still may claim to have a waiting list or what the current situation is like for attaining B's in Hamburg. Will they even sell to non locals?

Also if there are some miracle walk-in stories among TPF'ers, please share :smile:

TIA

Hi

Does anyone have recent experience with the Hamburg store and any good SA's (i've heard Hr. Rainer mentioned)?
I'm on the hunt for my first B and wonder if they still may claim to have a waiting list or what the current situation is like for attaining B's in Hamburg. Will they even sell to non locals?

Also if there are some miracle walk-in stories among TPF'ers, please share :smile:

TIA

Hi BirkinDenmark,

Upon recent enquiry, I (Local, regular H customer) was told that the birkin and kelly waitlists were closed in 2012 or 2013 and are still closed. They did say there could be an option of being added to the waitlist for constance but I declined. Germany has been and seems to continue to be difficult due to large order backlogs unfortunately.

Would also be interested to hear other experiences [emoji3]

Hi BirkinDenmark,

Upon recent enquiry, I (Local, regular H customer) was told that the birkin and kelly waitlists were closed in 2012 or 2013 and are still closed. They did say there could be an option of being added to the waitlist for constance but I declined. Germany has been and seems to continue to be difficult due to large order backlogs unfortunately.

Would also be interested to hear other experiences [emoji3]
Hi Weltenbummler

Thanks so much for a bit more insight :smile:
I'm going to Hamburg tomorrow, and will try to ask politely after buying a few items i have on my Birthday wishlist anyway. I'll let you know how it goes, maybe it will be enlightening.

I know the Copenhagen boutique said the Waitinglist would open this fall. But it could just have been a brush off, from what i'm reading on TPF there is no more waitlists?

Hi Weltenbummler

Thanks so much for a bit more insight :smile:
I'm going to Hamburg tomorrow, and will try to ask politely after buying a few items i have on my Birthday wishlist anyway. I'll let you know how it goes, maybe it will be enlightening.

I know the Copenhagen boutique said the Waitinglist would open this fall. But it could just have been a brush off, from what i'm reading on TPF there is no more waitlists?

Fingers crossed [emoji3] and yes please do keep me posted!