Ordering a Bag During COVID

Jul 28, 2016
I'm interested in purchasing a bag that was released a few years ago (2018, I believe). Customer Service was able to locate one at a store across the country from me, but they're unable to place the order for me or put me in touch with the store directly. Does anyone have any advice for how I can somehow access this bag? I am an existing client but can't find the business cards (and thus the contact information) of SAs who have helped me in the past. Any advice would be appreciated!

I'm interested in purchasing a bag that was released a few years ago (2018, I believe). Customer Service was able to locate one at a store across the country from me, but they're unable to place the order for me or put me in touch with the store directly. Does anyone have any advice for how I can somehow access this bag? I am an existing client but can't find the business cards (and thus the contact information) of SAs who have helped me in the past. Any advice would be appreciated!
You can try look through the “Worldwide SA Recommendations” forum and search by city. Should be able to find a SA at the location and private messaging to the member who recommended the SA for the SA’s phone number.