Ordered Two MJ Bags, But can only keep One, HELP!!!

MJ Blake or MJ Stam

• Marc Jacobs Blake in Fuschia

• Marc Jacobs Stam in Truffle

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow! that's a fantastic price. i'm so sad i missed it. i think you should keep the stam too. the blake is nice, but it's not my favorite style. fuchsia sounds like a gorgeous color, but it's the 'so cool' and not soft calf blake, right? the leather is kind of iffy from that line. congrats on all your recent deals. you should post pics when you get both, so we can tell you for sure which one looks best.

Yes, the blake is from the so cool leather line. I have no idea what to expect for either bag as no retailers where I live carry Marc Jacobs, just MBMJ.

So am I correct in thinking the truffle is black with brown stitching? Or is it dark brown with a lighter brown stitching?

Yes, the blake is from the so cool leather line. I have no idea what to expect for either bag as no retailers where I live carry Marc Jacobs, just MBMJ.

So am I correct in thinking the truffle is black with brown stitching? Or is it dark brown with a lighter brown stitching?

No, the truffle is a dark chocolate colored leather with milk chocolate colored stitching.

Attachments

• resort 07 truffle stam.jpg
    resort 07 truffle stam.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 51
I vote for the Blake so you can send the Stam back and then I can buy it LOL....weeks ago I almost ordered the truffle stam! But even with 30% off it was still like $1000...did it go on SALE sale? If so.....good catch!
I would keep the stam :smile:

I vote for the Blake so you can send the Stam back and then I can buy it LOL....weeks ago I almost ordered the truffle stam! But even with 30% off it was still like $1000...did it go on SALE sale? If so.....good catch!
I would keep the stam :smile:

Yes, it was on SALE for $675! I couldn't find any codes that would work on sale items, so no code was used. I too almost bought it with the 30% off code, and now am so glad I waited!!!

I actually thought this was a black bag with brown stitching. My computer must not show it very well. Anyway, now that I know it is actually brown, I'm even more excited!!! I'm pretty sure that the blake will be the one I return - I'm supposed to be getting it tomorrow.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

I just received the Fushia Blake and I LOOOOVE it!!! I was hoping that this would be an easy decision, that I would find the color of the Blake too bright or not like the leather. But on the contrary! I LOVE the color, it is a fushia but an understated one, if that makes sense. And the leather is soft with a slight gloss. I can't find any faults with this bag!!!!!

I don't have the Stam yet, it's not going to be here until next Tuesday, and The Purse Store requires return notice within two days! I've never seen a Stam IRL, nor have I seen the truffle color IRL. So I'm at a loss. I really CAN'T keep both, but oh how I wish I could!!!!!!!

I still don't know what to do:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I just received the Fushia Blake and I LOOOOVE it!!! I was hoping that this would be an easy decision, that I would find the color of the Blake too bright or not like the leather. But on the contrary! I LOVE the color, it is a fushia but an understated one, if that makes sense. And the leather is soft with a slight gloss. I can't find any faults with this bag!!!!!

^^^I'd love to see pics of the fuschia. I've been wondering about that color--in some online pics it looks neony-hot-pink and in others it looks like a nicer red.... Sorry about your predicament. I hope it all works out. Either way, you got a great deal, right?

^^^I will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow. I feared it was going to be hot pink as well, and it is not. Although I have a feeling it will photo that way. My son (6) argues that it's red, while I see it as more on the pink side, but the perfect fushia pink, much like the cosmo in your avatar!!

I don't like super bright bags, and this one is definately subdued and beautiful. I just can't bear to return it, so I'm really hoping I don't LOVE the stam.