Ordered this from Bluefly...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This particular boston is a different shape - more like a tootsie roll. The bag you have listed with the strap (which I love btw!) looks like is only available in that medium size. I checked the UK Gucci website and they are calling that a "medium" joy top handle bag w/double handles and detachable shoulder strap.

They also have the regular joy boston bag (no detachable strap) with a similar color to what you posted called "light brown" but only on the UK site (not US).

http://www.gucci.com/uk/uk-english/uk/spring-summer-09/handbags/#0-850798-193603AH01G2535

You can try calling some of the dept stores: Nordstrom, NM, Saks, etc. I know that they sometimes get colors that the gucci boutiques in the US don't get.

2. Can I order a bag from the UK to the US? The price would be $780.00 by my currency converter.

3. #4 Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    Nope mainland only,oh well.:sad:

4. you can always return it. just don't remove the security tag when it gets to you

5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::P

Its a very unique shape

6. BTW,thanks so much for your help flipchick!